CFZ What result would make you consider ‘22 a success?

Rayman70

Reaction score
tumblr_nxgcaicyRn1rbb9x4o1_500.gif

JonesBoys

Reaction score
NFC championship game appearance. It’s been 27 years. They win 12 games in back to back seasons and don’t get to 1 NFC championship game than that’s a failure.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Winning another wild card game and then getting beat in the divisional round is not going to cut. I’m not asking for a super bowl, win 2 games in the playoffs. How many teams have done that in the last 27 years??

Rayman70

Reaction score
0 excuses. WIN or be fired. Brutal but winning results matter when the stakes are very high. Its been 2 and a half decades.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I said at camp that we were a 11-12 win team at best and we better win 2 playoff games. Here we are guys. Its win time.

starfan1

Reaction score
As a realist I would say winning at least one playoff game will do the trick. No it won't put another trophy in the case but all things considered I would take one playoff win and be reasonably happy. Not satisfied and still depressed whenever they do get knocked out.. but after a bout a month to mourn I would take a playoff win as a positive step in the right direction over last season.
I would love Super Bowl but it’s no sweat off my chin if they don’t get there . All these Super Bowl or bust fans must not realize how hard it is to get there

We were 12-5 and made playoffs it’s already success spanking the Bucs only makes it sweeter

If we are lucky enough to win a couple then so be it . Don’t look likely at this point

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
NFC Championship game. Win or lose, I would say that is success for the 2022 season. Anything else is a total failure for what, 27th year?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
3rd best team in the NFC.....so a loss to anyone other than the 49ers or Eagles is unacceptable.

Flamma

Reaction score
As a realist I would say winning at least one playoff game will do the trick. No it won't put another trophy in the case but all things considered I would take one playoff win and be reasonably happy. Not satisfied and still depressed whenever they do get knocked out.. but after a bout a month to mourn I would take a playoff win as a positive step in the right direction over last season.
Has to be get to the championship game. Beating the Bucs is no great accomplishment. If Dallas does win a playoff game, it's usually someone they are expected to beat, like the Lions, Seahawks, then get stomped out afterwards.

I don't know that we'll beat the Bucs, but at the same time I'm not going to get all excited if the Cowboys beat an 8-9 team. Nor will I think that is some great success.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Just a playoff road win vs Tom freaking Brady. It was a visit to the NFC championship game but this team doesn't have it in them in afraid.
Just 1 freaking playoff victory. That's it.
God, I remember deep runs and super bowls,

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Honestly, since we've won so much this year, I would like to see us pull off a top 5 draft in the league from our late position.

A killer off-season of talented player acquisition.