What should we do with Henson

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Yeah if you can't get that I can't help you

i think they used too much mortor between the bricks on that one, what do you think, pep?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
iceberg said:
i think they used too much mortor between the bricks on that one, what do you think, pep?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I swear I learn a new saying every day on this board. Sometimes 10 depending on how active Hos is.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I swear I learn a new saying every day on this board. Sometimes 10 depending on how active Hos is.

oh, i'm trying to drop my downer/negative feelings and just go back to having fun for the sake of fun with the team this year.

novel approach, huh?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Yeah if you can't get that I can't help you

I get it perfectly, he's trying to say I'm this "graney" guy from some past board life of his

The :confused: is because I have no clue why one would go to such extreme depths of obsession over one they claim to think is worthless in every aspect of existence

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Can we just close this thread? I keep checking in from time to time expecting to see some substance in the new posts but I think it has passed that point pages ago. We know where everyone stands, nothing good can come from it here on out.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I get it perfectly, he's trying to say I'm this "graney" guy from some past board life of his

The :confused: is because I have no clue why one would go to such extreme depths of obsession over one they claim to think is worthless in every aspect of existence

nooooo - you don't get it.

it's now graney is a species of specialized troll and i'm calling your agenda driven, veiled hate but not hate hate to be a part of that same species. so even if you're not graney, you're *A* graney.

all in all, you're just another...

nah, i can't say it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
dallasfaniac said:
Can we just close this thread? I keep checking in from time to time expecting to see some substance in the new posts but I think it has passed that point pages ago. We know where everyone stands, nothing good can come from it here on out.

that's not true. just a few pages ago jack and i actually agreed on something for the first time this year.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
nooooo - you don't get it.

it's now graney is a species of specialized troll and i'm calling your agenda driven, veiled hate but not hate hate to be a part of that same species. so even if you're not graney, you're *A* graney.

all in all, you're just another...

nah, i can't say it.

Yes, thinking Henson isnt going to be a good QB makes me an agenda driven troll. Wonderful logic

Oh, and just for kicks:

the_wall.jpg

Good taste in music

GlitzCowboy

Reaction score
Well we've given him plenty of chances. All he seems to be doing is slipping in that time. I don't really see the contemplation here, he is what he is and there's nothing anyone but he, himself, can do about it at this point. I lay odds on him not being capable of doing anything more, but that's just my opinion.