What should we do with Henson

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
The only time Henson has done positive on the field was in mop up minutes against what equates to a second quarter preseason defense. If you include that, you must include Romo's performance's in those situations, as they have about as much merit, which is nearly none.

NFL game time is NFL game time.

who has more when it counts?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
NFL game time is NFL game time.

who has more when it counts?

So it's better to play poorly and remove all doubt that you suck than to not do anything at all?

Hmmm.....

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
The only time Henson has done positive on the field was in mop up minutes against what equates to a second quarter preseason defense. If you include that, you must include Romo's performance's in those situations, as they have about as much merit, which is nearly none.

now your getting it, old dogs can learn new tricks, so if neither have proven anything why all the hate for Henson?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Is a completion positive?? He had 4 of those in the game he started. Romo has yet to have one of those in a regular season/meaningful game.

Is an INT for a TD positive? Because he had one of those as well

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
now your getting it, old dogs can learn new tricks, so if neither have proven anything why all the hate for Henson?

I don't "hate" Henson, I dont like his game, I dont like the fact that, in when given a chance, Henson has not stepped up, whereas Romo is doing just that.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
So it's better to play poorly and remove all doubt that you suck than to not do anything at all?

Hmmm.....

what else are you going to use to decide who is better? all else "not" NFL gametime are you "not ready for prime time players" and speculative.

just because you don't like it doesn't make it not true. drink a few beers and get over it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I don't "hate" Henson, I dont like his game, I dont like the fact that, in when given a chance, Henson has not stepped up, whereas Romo is doing just that.

henson nuttbaggers is NOT a term of endearment, hh.

you hate him and got called on it and now you can't even admit that.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
iceberg said:
what else are you going to use to decide who is better? all else "not" NFL gametime are you "not ready for prime time players" and speculative.

just because you don't like it doesn't make it not true. drink a few beers and get over it.

its kind of like arguing with a wall, isn't it?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
its kind of like arguing with a wall, isn't it?

read the graney rules - he's a graney all right! : )

maybe graney is more of a specialized troll breed rather than a bartenders name.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
I'm not interested in comparing what either Romo or Henson HAS done. If we went off past performance we might as well drop both and bring in Mirer and Leaf. Nope, I look at the potential. Romo has the potental to start sooner than Henson, period. Of course Bledsoe will fend him off as long as possible. However, I think Henson has more upside longterm if he can ever get over his hump. He looked to be doing really good in NFLE for a couple games, seemed like he relaxed. Then he just started getting rocked hard and began rushing things. I think if he can get some time, stay here in dallas learning the playbook, and settle down he might be able to turn the corner.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
henson nuttbaggers is NOT a term of endearment, hh.

you hate him and got called on it and now you can't even admit that.

I don't hate many people in this world, certainly not professional athletes.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man you gotta love these Henson threads. I can't imagine any other 3rd string QB generating so much interest.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
What should we do?

I say we trade him and get back that freaking 6th rounder we just handed the Broncos. :banghead:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
So now you can read my mind, eh?

i don't have to when your actions speak nice and "cry-stal" clear.

now - did i SAY i could??? nooooo - trying to start another argument and pull a graney tactic outta your haha?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
i don't have to when your actions speak nice and "cry-stal" clear.

now - did i SAY i could??? nooooo - trying to start another argument and pull a graney tactic outta your haha?

What in the blazes are you talking about? :confused: