What the heck are we on offense?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
A question was asked...now run along and play with yourself.

Or own up to a discussion...

Your question was answered. Whether or not you like the answer isn't my problem.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Your question was answered. Whether or not you like the answer isn't my problem.

Oh obviously you are such a stud, why listen to begin with?

By the way, what college program have you been a part of...

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Right now, our O looks like a college offense going up against NFL defenses. We are discombobulated. The line is out of sync. Dak ain't anticipating receivers coming open or can't see the field, maybe both. It's a big mess of chicken poop that ain't even good fertilizer. It just stinks.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
What the heck are we on offense ?

I don't know "what" , but I do know "where"..............................Beneath whale crap on the ocean floor...............................

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I have no clue. I see no direction or consistency. We come out running the ball in single back set and tight, and then go to 5 wide spread. We barely run Zeke, and Zeke looks weird. All of it does. The Oline can't block. The WR's can't catch. And the QB can't do anything. We're a mess offensively!
tenor.gif

Aven8

Reaction score
Good, I hope the wheels come off and we go 1-15 and the team absolutely quits of the red headed bum. He should have been fired the same day Wade Phillips was.

Then we will just let go of Dlaw and get the best DE in the draft at #1 or #2 probably........

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Good, I hope the wheels come off and we go 1-15 and the team absolutely quits of the red headed bum. He should have been fired the same day Wade Phillips was.

I'm rooting for a trainwreck too. We've played 3 games this year and 2 are about as bad of offensive football as I can remember. I'm not seeing any hope for this season.

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Dak is getting what I call the Brandon Weeden treatment.

The definition of the Brandon Weeden treatment is to let the team run the ball to around the 50 or so yard line and then take away the run game and their simple and lack of talent at Qb. Just wait for them to beat themselves.

Unfortunately the giants letting tavon just run right by them last week on play action and watching dak throw a pass that a 7th grade B team qb could throw is not the long term solution if you don’t continue to do it and vary the ways you do it.

Sometimes I wonder if dak even understands football. It’s like one of my friends dad says that coached at a good high school program and then went to a bad one........he says at the good one, he just coaches football and teaches technique etc. At the bad one he has to teach the kids what the clocks mean. To go out of bounds to stop the clock etc. They don’t understand the basics of football. Neither does dak Prescott