What the max are you willing to pay Tyron Smith to keep him from walking?

CowboyChris

Reaction score
some other team is going to make that decision for us, they’re plenty of teams with huge amounts of cap to spend, cheeseburger and fries isn’t going to get it

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
5 million/year for 2 years, not guaranteed.

I know he can get more if he moves, I think he likes living here. Or as mentioned already, he moves and we get a good comp pic.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
5 million/year for 2 years, not guaranteed.

I know he can get more if he moves, I think he likes living here. Or as mentioned already, he moves and we get a good comp pic.
his girl wants the $$$$.

Dude won’t play for free.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Make it incentive-packed based on games or percentage of snaps played.

When he plays, he is still dominant.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
OL tag estimated at 19+ million for 2024.

We don’t even have the cap space to tag him.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He has a girl.

Millions $$$$$

It’s not just him.
She's pretty happy with her life in Dallas.

Not sure where you are getting any of this.

Tyron had some shady family stuff happen right after college. The Jones' family helped him though all that. He's not the typical athlete who wants the highest payday possible. He doesn't work that way. I get that that seems unusual.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
She's pretty happy with her life in Dallas.

Not sure where you are getting any of this.

Tyron had some shady family stuff happen right after college. The Jones' family helped him though all that. He's not the typical athlete who wants the highest payday possible. He doesn't work that way. I get that that seems unusual.
Have you known any girlfriend/wife who would let their guy turn down millions of dollars $$$$$ from their job?

Jipper

Reaction score
Have you known any girlfriend/wife who would let their guy turn down millions of dollars $$$$$ from their job?
It's might be thet its not just about millions at this point, it could be about where they live, the community, etc. Guys that get to tyrons spot in the NFL typically have made more than enough to be able to prioritize other things should they desire.

Tussinman

Reaction score
How many women date someone of his worth though ? A fraction of a percent ?

Tyron even on a discounted incentive based one year deal would be so high dollar (relatively speaking) that all of the take home of that one year in a high interest savings account would pay him basically a doctor's salary for the rest of his life ...... (that's one year at a discounted rate).