Twitter: What to make of a corner with 11 INTs and most yards allowed?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is not a shot at Diggs as it doesn't even seem right to me that he's given up the most yardage. I don't know how you can accomplish that without it being painfully obvious on the field. He doesn't seem to me like a completion waiting to happen. Not at all.

But it's unacceptable to give up the most yards.

11 interceptions is also undeniable. That is special.

It's the oddest year I've seen from a Cowboy and I honestly don't know how to feel about it.

jrumann59

Reaction score
This is not a shot at Diggs as it doesn't even seem right to me that he's given up the most yardage. I don't know how you can accomplish that without it being painfully obvious on the field. He doesn't seem to me like a completion waiting to happen. Not at all.

It's the oddest year I've seen from a Cowboy and I honestly don't know how to feel about it.
Well it all comes down to the that PFF stat a receiver he had in coverage, I am sure they gave him the play in NE where the Safety blew the coverage. Also being left on a island a lot you tend to give up chunk plays if you dont have the PBU or INT. To put into perspective 899 yards going into game 15 is only about 60 yards a game.

pitt33

Reaction score

Have a beer

Take the bad with the good and hope that the bad doesn’t get you beat.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score

When I watch the games what I see is a player who is a HUGE part of the best defense in football.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Question 1: Have those yards contributed to any losses?
Question 2: Have the interceptions contributed to any wins?

News flash: corners get beat!
News flash: if you're not getting help and are isolated on a receiver and the quarterback throws a perfect ball, you're going to get beat.

Now, how many corners who get beat also have 11 interceptions?

Diggs is fine. I mean, we were complaining about Byron Jones two years ago - perfect coverage but no turnovers.

News flash: they aren't making many Deion Sanders. Once every 100 years, maybe.
Diggs is the next best thing.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is a joke of a take
You take away 11 INTs and your left with a guy that has given up the most receiving yards this season.

That wouldn't be considered the worst CB in the league this year?

I think you just like to argue.

JBS

Reaction score
I have so much I want to say in this thread - I’m not mentally prepared for this. You really have to put Diggs season in context to understand. And this is going to take some work. I’ll post my thoughts here shortly

JBS

Reaction score
You take away 11 INTs and your left with a guy that has given up the most receiving yards this season.

That wouldn't be considered the worst SB in the league this year?

I think you just like to argue.

I don’t. But I will when you say things that I don’t agree with. And I disagree strongly w this take and I’ll post my thoughts on why in a bit

lukin2006

Reaction score
It’d be easier to access him if we had breakdowns…like has he given less yards/big plays as the season has gone along. He’s still in year 2.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Honestly I think it's good, when they said he had given up the most yards I was honestly surprised which probably means it wasn't in big moments and/or it didn't lose us a game, but the INTs are definitely game changing/winning.