What trade is coming?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hate the probe.

R.87a615dbbda4e97b900e09652f118643
You gotta relax.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't see any trades happening at this point. Teams need to cut down to 53 by Tuesday. I think they will wait and see who shows up on the cuts list and go from there.

They could also pilfer players from practices squads once teams get them all signed.

The Cowboys signed Joseph and Lawson. I do think they are done for the moment.

rambo2

Reaction score
Agreed...we have a ton of guards and are short on tackles , after our top 2 wrs were short and wr have 2 tes that can catch...
Richards and Tyler Smith can play tackle. Hoffman is a good backup center. Beebe can play guard.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Huh? Dallas depth at OL, WR, and TE is highly suspect.
Did you think Nahshon Wright was trade worthy? Point is, another may want to swap players instead of trying to sign them after being released. They don't have to be all world players to trade.

rambo2

Reaction score
Broaddus was probably told weeks ago that they were trying to trade for another DT (not Phillips) but decided to sign Joseph. So Broaddus is still clinging to that old info.
Nope, he was told a couple of days ago.

rambo2

Reaction score
How many Super Bowls has "drafting well" gotten them in the last 29 years? They don't give trophies for drafting well. The Cowboys fail in free agency.
This never gets old. What's happening this year?

kskboys

Reaction score
Check out the Giants. Their season is already over.
So, you're saying we're on the same level as the Gnats? Dammmm, I didn't think we were that bad. What makes you think we're as bad as the Gnats?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He’d be an upgrade to every back we have but why would the Jets want to trade him. Do they have a third quality back?
People think they would give him up since they drafted two more guys this year and he looks like possibly the 4th guy. They probably just keep all four, they did last year plus a FB.

Breece Hall 22/2
Braelon Allen 24/4
Isaiah Davis 24/5
Israel Abanikanda 23/5

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The only trade I'm making is if the Ravens will give me Derrick Henry for a 6th rounder.......I will always believe we should have signed him.