What type of RB would you like to see as our starter?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CLEARLY an OL would be the best RB we get that. With that said, would you like to see a bigger more physical running back, or a back that's smaller in size with more of a potential for homeruns?? What type of RB would work best in our offense?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who I or anybody wants to see, pretty good chance he is a scrub incapable of filling the void we need. Is anybody really optimistic we do anything but sit on our hands and bring in retreads at key positions we are null and void in?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who I or anybody wants to see, pretty good chance he is a scrub incapable of filling the void we need. Is anybody really optimistic we do anything but sit on our hands and bring in retreads at key positions we are null and void in?
got to at least attempt to be a competent team realizing the needs we had from the previous season

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I need somebody with explosiveness. I think for the running game to really be effective. We need somebody who can rip off 10 and 20 yard chunks.

I also wouldn’t mind them getting two backs. One who is better in short yardage.
I can surely agree with that, people say we need to run more, well you have to find runners that can run and get you the yards (yes the o-line has to open up holes)

Chasing6

Reaction score
CLEARLY an OL would be the best RB we get that. With that said, would you like to see a bigger more physical running back, or a back that's smaller in size with more of a potential for homeruns?? What type of RB would work best in our offense?
RB by committee. Get 3 of them and keep them all humble and hungry. 1 goes down you got 2 more just like him. Time for a new contract, trade them or let them walk. Keep drafting RB in the middle rounds.

With a $60M QB's you have to make cuts somewhere.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I'm not too picky.

Maybe someone with the smoothness of a Walter Payton...the speed of a Bo Jackson... the power and size of Christian Okoye but with the cutting ability, elusivness and creativity of Barry Sanders... the pass catching ability of Marshal Faulk... the grinding ability to wear down a defense of Earl Campbell or Jim Brown..and the pass blocking ability of Tom Rathman.

If we could get someone like that in say the 6th or 7th round, that would be cool.

I'm a bit more picky on what I want in a QB though.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
A Marshawn Lynch clone works for me. Let's get our own Beast Mode up in this piece.
Was there something Lynch was exceptional at on the field.

I know he was a bruiser but also had the personality on and off the field.

But he never once seemed as lethal as Marion Barber to me. Similar players...but Barber always seemed better to me.

Did Lynch run way faster? Catch passes better? Block better(Barber was a good blocker if im not mistaken)

Just never understood Lynch over Barber. Maybe im a homer or uneducated on Lynch.