What Unique Interests Do You Have?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
1-Every Saturday I leave the house with no plan ,no phone and I just walk around the city for several hours.
2-I like to surprise the places I go to frequently with gifts.Be it food coffee etc..

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
I'm into modding old games. I used to make 3d models of cars for a street racing game. Also basketball players for an old basketball game. Theast one was released in 08 so every year I used to update the rosters. I haven't done that in two years though. Work has me swamped so when I get home I want to see my wife and two kids.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
1-Every Saturday I leave the house with no plan ,no phone and I just walk around the city for several hours.
2-I like to surprise the places I go to frequently with gifts.Be it food coffee etc..

#1 is awesome man!! Love it. Great to disconnect. I used to have a sports car and I used to love to hop in that and just wanderlust. Great way to clear my mind.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
#1 is awesome man!! Love it. Great to disconnect. I used to have a sports car and I used to love to hop in that and just wanderlust. Great way to clear my mind.
I have been doing it since the 90's and i am loving it ..you get to meet different people see many stuff you never imagined they exist it is very relaxing indeed.
Several years ago I drove from LA to Boston( via the south) and back( via the north) took me all summer since i did many stops very enjoyable met so many people.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Used to do that on my station wagon. I'd go up into the mountains had a pillow and blanket in the spacious trunk. Would open the windows and just chill. Had to do that quite often as I was in a toxic relationship at the time.