What was your "white whale" toy as a kid at Chrismas?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That I did not do BUT...

Along with the Crosman my parents bought me a metal target... On one side was a bell. The other side was a piece of flat metal that had a hole in the center... The idea being you put a BB or pellet in the hole in the center of the target and it would rattle the bell.

One day I was firing too close to the target and a BB bounced back and nicked me (I forget where it hit me).

Needless to say I stood a little further back from there on in.
:lmao: Well, I'd always did have you 'pegged' as the BRAINIAC TYPE,,,:thumbup:

:muttley::lmao::muttley:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We had a few BB gun fights in my day but Mostly we fought each other with bottle rockets and other fireworks including Roman candles, Saturn missile batteries and anything else that would fly & burn. No safety gear to speak of. My mom would just shake her head when I cane home with half my clothes burned off my body. We used to fight these kids from the other side of town but they gave up after I hit one of their group with a whistling bottle rocket that hit him straight in the chest and flew up underneath his chin and exploded there. They had no more heart after that. And for the rest of his school career he was known as “charcoal chin”.
Heady times.
:lmao: my little brother & me would have bottle rocket wars& would build forts, it was a real hoot, in Oklahoma, as that fireworks were banned in In. Man Alive, we would incessantly grind on dad to stop at the " old Mule trading post " on I-40 in Missouri, as you'd keep seeing those billboard signs,like " only 193 miles till the OLD MULE TRADING POST":lmao2:

* We caught Grandpa's backyard on fire( they lived in an old wooden clap board sided ranch house,with veranda,,,WHEW!, we were pretty tough little yoo-hoo's to having survived that semi-lethal butt whipping dad layed on us,,,right on the spot, while grandpa was manning the garden hose

* we'd make bazookas outta' PVC pipe with cans slid over the ends& jam the exit end up full of damp dirt,,, it was a two fireworks twerp operation:lmao:

Vomit

Reaction score
:lmao: my little brother & me would have bottle rocket wars& would build forts, it was a real hoot, in Oklahoma, as that fireworks were banned in In. Man Alive, we would incessantly grind on dad to stop at the " old Mule trading post " on I-40 in Missouri, as you'd keep seeing those billboard signs,like " only 193 miles till the OLD MULE TRADING POST":lmao2:

* We caught Grandpa's backyard on fire( they lived in an old wooden clap board sided ranch house,with veranda,,,WHEW!, we were pretty tough little yoo-hoo's to having survived that semi-lethal butt whipping dad layed on us,,,right on the spot, while grandpa was manning the garden hose

* we'd make bazookas outta' PVC pipe with cans slid over the ends& jam the exit end up full of damp dirt,,, it was a two fireworks twerp operation:lmao:

Funny stuff. All the fireworks we had were strictly illegal in Michigan. Good times.

GMO415

Reaction score
Green Machine. My brother got it because he was bigger. I got the Big Wheel with the skid lever .