What would happen if Dak stopped listening to the coaches?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
All I know is that Linehan's scheme was getting receivers open against Carolina's weak @$$ secondary and Dak failed to get them the ball. So what does Linehan do in the seond half and for the Giants game, he climbs into his DeLorean, sets the date for 2016, goes 88 miles and hour grabs the '16 cut down playbok that was full of RPO, jumped back into the DeLorean set the date to 2018, got the speedometer up to 88 and lo, in behold, Dak looked better.

The problem is that right now Dak has failed to develop. I think it is a fair assumption that Linehan worked on most of these concepts with Dak in training camp, so he was reasonably sure that Dak could run the offense, but he was wrong. Dak couldn't execute, so Linehan had to dumb it down again.

So far, you've said nothing to disprove my theory. Dak made some nice throws against the Giants in a system that he felt comfortable in. He also failed to move the ball in stretches too. For the most part, the Giants played with good discipline and only had a few breakdowns on some of the zone reads. You take away those errors on the Giants' part and Jenkins slipping on the jam against Austin on the TD, and we might be having a very different conversation about the Giants game.
So far you've used a portion of our season to support your highly premature slanted opinion. Awesome job man.
:clap:

Cap12

Reaction score
So far you've used a portion of our season to support your highly premature slanted opinion. Awesome job man.
:clap:
Please explain what I said that isn't true. We are only talking about two games but the results from those games are the results of those games. My narrative is supported by the way Dak played against Carolina and the improvement against the Giants. Maybe Linehan will try again and Dak may execute it like a champ and we keep winning. I'm all for that because I'm being objective. The only dog in the fight about Dak is I want to win and I want Dak to get better. That is being objective. It's not that we simply won against the Giants, but how we won that game. It could have ramifications for the rest of the season.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Please explain what I said that isn't true. We are only talking about two games but the results from those games are the results of those games. My narrative is supported by the way Dak played against Carolina and the improvement against the Giants. Maybe Linehan will try again and Dak may execute it like a champ and we keep winning. I'm all for that because I'm being objective. The only dog in the fight about Dak is I want to win and I want Dak to get better. That is being objective. It's not that we simply won against the Giants, but how we won that game. It could have ramifications for the rest of the season.
So..... Lol. This is hilarious... Uhmmm. Why didn't you use the all 22 from the Giants game?