Whatever NFL

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It's not a sport it's entertainment. The NFL knows exactly what they are doing.

Maybe the NFL makes more money going the WWF route, where corrupt officiating is part of the show. I wouldn't rule it out, but I think most people hold the NFL to a higher officiating standard, and their interest wanes as the officiating swirls the drain.

mkindred

Reaction score
The tripping calls were debatable. A lot of calls are debatable that’s football! We had a punt blocked and Garrett should have gone for it on fourth down late in the game instead of settling for a field goal. We still needed a TD even after the FG. If we failed on the fourth down attempt the Pats would have been deep in their own territory. Mistakes and poor coaching cost us.

@KJJ

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After seeing how the rule should be enforced I agree, however I’m not going to blame those two calls for why we lost the game like many here are doing.

Maybe, but without those drive killing penalties, I sure like our chances a lot more. Our D dominated them. You give Dak and Zeke a fresh set of downs and some momentum, anything can happen.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe, but without those drive killing penalties, I sure like our chances a lot more. Our D dominated them. You give Dak and Zeke a fresh set of downs and some momentum, anything can happen.

Our chances certainly would’ve been better but penalties work for you and against you that’s the NFL. In no way did our defense dominate them. The weather affected both teams offenses. We continue to miss tackles and they made some plays on us. The weather conditions kept the game close.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our chances certainly would’ve been better but penalties work for you and against you that’s the NFL. In no way did our defense dominate them. The weather affected both teams offenses. We continue to miss tackles and they made some plays on us. The weather conditions kept the game close.

How can you say our defense didn't dominate? The patriots had 1 legit drive all night that lead to a FG. The TD was a ST gift. The Patriot offense has been a mess all year. Just ask Brady.

Those weren't penalties is the point . The NFL has already admitted that both tripping calls were wrong and should not have been made. In a close game, these things absolutely matter.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How can you say our defense didn't dominate? The patriots had 1 legit drive all night that lead to a FG. The TD was a ST gift. The Patriot offense has been a mess all year. Just ask Brady.

Those weren't penalties is the point . The NFL has already admitted that both tripping calls were wrong and should not have been made. In a close game, these things absolutely matter.

The Pats were pushing 300 yards of offense and had more total plays than we did. They had one more first down than we did. Our defense played OK but it was the weather conditions that kept both offenses under control. We missed several tackles as usual and as usual we forced no turnovers. Granted the Pats offense hasn’t been very good this season but it did enough to beat us. They scored a TD we didn’t. Despite the block punt they were able to capitalize and score. If you want to continue to argue it go ahead.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3hkbnq.jpg

Two tripping calls at very convenient times. About done with this horse crap. After the past few seasons of Dallas getting no holding calls while on D and this .. go ahead, run your most profitable fan base off.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If you think the league and the officiating have it out on the Cowboys then stop watching! Nothing but a bunch of excuse makers.
What are you doing here if you don't act like a Cowboys fan? Seriously, what are you doing here?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What are you doing here if you don't act like a Cowboys fan? Seriously, what are you doing here?

I don’t act like a Cowboys homer. If you think the league and their officiating crews have an agenda against the Cowboys then you should stop watching NFL games and find another sport.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t act like a Cowboys homer. If you think the league and their officiating crews have an agenda against the Cowboys then you should stop watching NFL games and find another sport.
No, you act like a moron. Who are you to tell true fans not to be upset or whether to watch Cowboys games or not, especially when the NFL admits to the officials costing the Cowboys the game?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No, you act like a moron. Who are you to tell true fans not to be upset or whether to watch Cowboys games or not, especially when the NFL admits to the officials costing the Cowboys the game?

Speak for yourself! True fans have enough scruples to know that the NFL and their officiating crews don’t have an agenda against the Cowboys. There was no admission by the NFL that those calls cost the Cowboys the game. They admitted the calls were wrong, which proves the league doesn’t have an agenda against the Cowboys. The Cowboys had plenty of opportunities to win the game and didn’t get it done. Now grab your box of Kleenex and go cry on someone else’s shoulder.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Speak for yourself! True fans have enough scruples to know that the NFL and their officiating crews don’t have an agenda against the Cowboys. There was no admission by the NFL that those calls cost the Cowboys the game. They admitted the calls were wrong, which proves the league doesn’t have an agenda against the Cowboys. The Cowboys had plenty of opportunities to win the game and didn’t get it done. Now grab your box of Kleenex and go cry on someone else’s shoulder!
Get lost lying Troll! Where is your proof that the refs don't have agendas? You don't have any, so STHU with your lies and BS comments! I'm betting you're not even a real Cowboys fan, because a real one would be upset about this instead of acting so nonchalant the way you are and telling others not to be upset.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Get lost lying Troll! Where is your proof that the refs don't have agendas? You don't have any, so STHU with your lies and BS comments! I'm betting you're not even a real Cowboys fan, because a real one would be upset about this instead of acting so nonchalant the way you are and telling others not to be upset.

You better get lost before you get reported! Where is the proof the league has an agenda against the Cowboys? We’ve had plenty of calls go our way over the years where have you been? You obviously don’t watch the games. Calls go for you and against you that’s the NFL! I have over 30,000 posts on this board and you’re questioning my fandom? :laugh: You must be on a mission to make yourself look foolish. Mission accomplished!

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
And the thing with these calls is the timing of them. Dallas finally looks like it has a little momentum with a potential nice drive at the end of the game and the refs call..............THAT!? It's ridiculous on so many levels.
Cowboy and Non Cowboy fans were ROBBED of the chance to see an exciting finish to a football game.

I simply don't get it. WHY would you make up a call when a team completes a huge 3rd down conversion during a potential game winning drive? The only thing I am left to believe....is that you are trying to determine the outcome!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You better get lost before you get reported! Where is the proof the league has an agenda against the Cowboys? We’ve had plenty of calls go our way over the years where have you been? You obviously don’t watch the games. Calls go for you and against you that’s the NFL! I have over 30,000 posts on this board and you’re questioning my fandom? :laugh: You must be on a mission to make yourself look foolish. Mission accomplished!
Be a man, tough guy! If you are man enough to dish it, be man enough to take it, especially when you're wrong!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This site has become such a whiny place. So many excuses for pathetic play! The tripping calls were bad but we literally would have had zero pts if the refs called our blatant holds on our first 3 screens or called the PIs where they just grabbed Pats WRs. It’s a horribly reffed league but EVERYONE is dealing with it. Stop crying when you got punts blocked, interceptions and played safe all game. DEAR LORD babies

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This site has become such a whiny place. So many excuses for pathetic play! The tripping calls were bad but we literally would have had zero pts if the refs called our blatant holds on our first 3 screens or called the PIs where they just grabbed Pats WRs. It’s a horribly reffed league but EVERYONE is dealing with it. Stop crying when you got punts blocked, interceptions and played safe all game. DEAR LORD babies
There were no holds on those screens, so stop with your lies, hater. No one was complaining about a good blocked punt or an interception either.