What's for supper?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Well those tacos turned out to be a late lunch. Made a brisket sandwich on a toasted bolio. Now the woman is warming up an apple turnover...

cowboyec

Reaction score
marriage tip of the day.

your love and faithfulness when weighed against a cardboard box of candy given...a little late(9am)but on THE DAY....apparently means.
N.
O.
T.
H.
I.
N.
G.

cue Elvis.......

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
pecan smoked half chickens..wild hog pork chops, boudin ..ribeyes.
bird's eye steamed corn on cob...bird's eye is the best.
la costena pinto beans
homemade corn bread
You adding sugar in that corn bread...o_O
My mom used to go ape when she tasted sugar in someone's corn bread--southerners don't do sugar for that one dish i guess lol
Dinner ssounded good, you can send me a plate :)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slim Jims are for dipping!
Not for Big Star, I got the feeling that cup o noodles was just the vehicle for carrying the Slim Jims. And I like that chunks of Slim Jims, that's the manly portion. No dicing or slicing for Big Star.

My boss, also a bud, and I drove from Portland to Seattle in the winter one time and decided to go snack-a-rama on the way and bought a 6 pack of tallboys, some pickled eggs, pork skins and Slim Jims. Well, all that began to percolate in our stomachs and build up gas that could wipe out a small island. I looked over as the odor, unlike anything I'd smelled before except maybe the combination of a paper mill and Sulphur pit, and could swear I saw a mushroom shaped cloud rising from his seat. We had to pull over and get out of the car and our eyes were burning. We couldn't even laugh at our own farts, a true crime, for fear of taking too deep a breath and passing out. We drove the rest of the way with the windows down and it was in the 30's. If we'd had a gun, the authorities would have ruled it a justifiable murder/suicide.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not for Big Star, I got the feeling that cup o noodles was just the vehicle for carrying the Slim Jims. And I like that chunks of Slim Jims, that's the manly portion. No dicing or slicing for Big Star.

My boss, also a bud, and I drove from Portland to Seattle in the winter one time and decided to go snack-a-rama on the way and bought a 6 pack of tallboys, some pickled eggs, pork skins and Slim Jims. Well, all that began to percolate in our stomachs and build up gas that could wipe out a small island. I looked over as the odor, unlike anything I'd smelled before except maybe the combination of a paper mill and Sulphur pit, and could swear I saw a mushroom shaped cloud rising from his seat. We had to pull over and get out of the car and our eyes were burning. We couldn't even laugh at our own farts, a true crime, for fear of taking too deep a breath and passing out. We drove the rest of the way with the windows down and it was in the 30's. If we'd had a gun, the authorities would have ruled it a justifiable murder/suicide.
I need to figure out what in my diet has been causing me to wake myself up 4 or 5 times a night lately. It's horrendous. Even decided to buy Febreeze to spray in the seat of my truck.

I assume it's the Fiber One snacks, but I'm 55 years old, and I need my fiber.