Whats it going to take for Rod to get fired?

RoboQB

Reaction score
legion of boom doesn’t play BBDB

There was some fool on this board years ago who adamantly claimed the
NFL did not record negative yardage. Despite many cordial attempts from
several zoners to educate this fool, he would not accept facts.

You remind me of him. Enjoy tomorrow's game, window licker... lol/smh

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yes he is and to answer the OP about what it taking to get Rod fired, s loss tomorrow would do it.

I don’t believe KR is overrated.

he helped SHawks win the Super Bowl.

he’s got the ring. That hardware goes a long way.

also, ever hear about the Legion of Boom?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
There was some fool on this board years ago who adamantly claimed the
NFL did not record negative yardage. Despite many cordial attempts from
several zoners to educate this fool, he would not accept facts.

You remind me of him. Enjoy tomorrow's game, window licker... lol/smh

KR don’t play no BBDB defense.

legion of boom brings the pain.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
....has anyone tried dynamite yet? I’ve tried solvents,sand paper,wedges and hammers ..even wooden wedges with water poured over. ....I can’t get him to budge. He’s like a barnacle stuck to a ship.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don’t see his leaving the SHawks as a problem.

his resume with them is impressive. Anyone can google it. It’s why he’s in Dallas.

We want to see him develop a Legion of Boom In Dallas.

that’s tough to do with Marinelli running his BBDB scheme.

That's the ticket -- blame it on Marinelli for his using a BBDB scheme against KR's will. What you choose to ignore is that Marinelli is running the DL, while KR is running a BBDB scheme that he might very well be changed, assuming he sees fit to. He is, after all, the official "coordinator of the passing game." Yet, you choose to believe it's a farce. You may think his resume with Seattle was impressive but obviously, his HC disagreed.

Maybe we'll see if KR wants to change things or not once Marinelli leaves. I seriously doubt you really know the answer to that and neither does anyone else. It should prove interesting to see the answer to the question in the future, if we're privy to. For now, it is what it is and the best anyone can do is to guess if Kris is a tool for Marinelli and his whims or actually, what his title says he is. As of now, there's much left to prove.

Last edited:

RoboQB

Reaction score
That's the ticket -- blame it on Marinelli for his using a BBDB scheme against KR's will. What you choose to ignore is that Marinelli is running the DL, while KR is running a BBDB scheme that he might very well be changed, assuming he sees fit to. He is, after all, the official "coordinator of the passing game." Yet, you choose to believe it's a farce. You may think his resume with Seattle was impressive but obviously, his HC disagreed.

Maybe we'll see if KR wants to change things or not once Marinelli leaves. I seriously doubt you really know the answer to that and neither does anyone else. It should prove interesting to see the answer to the question in the future, if we're privy to. For now, it is what it is and the best anyone can do is to guess if Kris is a tool for Marinelli and his whims or actually, what his title says he is. As of now, there's much left to prove.

This dude, Duncan, thinks Rod whispers the calls into Richard's headset... lol

DuncanIso

Reaction score

I agree with some of this.

but KRs resume is impressive. He’s got the SB ring and his coaching record is impressive. The legion of boom had to end. His leaving SHawks is a good thing. We got him.

KR seems to be push the 4-2-5 but Marinelli doesn’t like to blitz. We are stuck in a BBDB scheme from 2002 mixed with the 4-2-5.

something has to give.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yes he is and to answer the OP about what it taking to get Rod fired, s loss tomorrow would do it.
^^^this^^^ Guaranteed. If we lose to the Jets. He's the first to go. WE LOSE the next week..JASON GARRETT WILL GO.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I agree with some of this.

but KRs resume is impressive. He’s got the SB ring and his coaching record is impressive. The legion of boom had to end. His leaving SHawks is a good thing. We got him.

KR seems to be push the 4-2-5 but Marinelli doesn’t like to blitz. We are stuck in a BBDB scheme from 2002 mixed with the 4-2-5.

something has to give.

I get that you're a devout Kris Richard fan. If that works for you, then, good! What I'm a fan of is the ongoing defensive results that are yet to come with his presence. Before you get altogether too enamored with his glorious presence, let's see what the future brings in terms of this defense being successful throughout a significant amount of time and positive results. Let's also see what he has to offer once Marinelli leaves.

Therein lies the true test that must be met and not any perceived version of what he entails until such time as the proof indicates he's such "hot stuff." It's early yet and there's much to come before such passion is deservedly justified. I'll join in if and when the results tell me to. In the meantime, feel free to keep enjoying your seemingly limitless bliss, while I await the proof yet to be forthcoming throughout many more games.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This dude, Duncan, thinks Rod whispers the calls into Richard's headset... lol

Imho, it's impossible to know for sure exactly what Kris Richard has to offer as long as Marinelli is officially the DC. I'll be content to await Rod's retirement to find out exactly what Kris Richard is all about. I'm actually hoping his future displays something we'll all be proud of. We'll see. ;)

mrmojo

Reaction score
I don’t believe KR is overrated.

he helped SHawks win the Super Bowl.

he’s got the ring. That hardware goes a long way.

also, ever hear about the Legion of Boom?
Dave Campo had 3 rings as DB coach and DC and what did that get him?

CB61

Reaction score
Three games to playoff teams and runover three times. Whats it going to take?
Probably about the same process as it will to take Garrett getting fired more than likely Jerry will need to have a stroke

Rayman70

Reaction score
has anyone thought about Marvin Lewis as our next HC? Its an interesting fit maybe. He/Moore and Richard might be a good match.