What's the deal with Tyrone Crawford

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Newsflash mental defective! The only person trying to stop anyone from saying anything was YOU. Crying because somebody was being crtical of your hero.

Too bad.
Nope, not trying to silence anyone, I just don't understand the dogpile of Crawford haters. Many of you just do it to be cool. You travel in packs on CZ waiting for something pile on. You do it to Mickey Spagnola, you use to do it to Jeff Heath and now you do it to Tyrone Crawford. A bunch of groupthink losers that have no original thought to speak of. You won't shoo me away from liking Crawford.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope, not trying to silence anyone, I just don't understand the dogpile of Crawford haters. Many of you just do it to be cool. You travel in packs on CZ waiting for something pile on. You do it to Mickey Spagnola, you use to do it to Jeff Heath and now you do it to Tyrone Crawford. A bunch of groupthink losers that have no original thought to speak of. You won't shoo me away from liking Crawford.

And all your boo-hoo crying whenever anyone is critical of anything Cowboys isn't "shoo-ing anyone away" from criticizing bad contracts and bad ideas either.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And all your boo-hoo crying whenever anyone is critical of anything Cowboys isn't "shoo-ing anyone away" from criticizing bad contracts and bad ideas either.
lol, You're a funny guy. You are terrible at making a point but unintentionally funny. I still like Tyrone Crawford.

star-ving

Reaction score
Crawford is a solid rotational piece with flex, especially since Malik Collins didn’t pan out and Tristan is a question mark.

And I saw Jerry on a recent show as a guest in which Crawford was also on(Talkin Cowboys or one of the others), and Jerry said Crawford is not going anywhere and has earned and deserves the chance for a ring basically.

Sydla

Reaction score
Crawford is a solid rotational piece with flex, especially since Malik Collins didn’t pan out and Tristan is a question mark.

And I saw Jerry on a recent show as a guest in which Crawford was also on(Talkin Cowboys or one of the others), and Jerry said Crawford is not going anywhere and has earned and deserves the chance for a ring basically.

And that last paragraph is typical Jerry...... too loyal to a fault.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If they are not offering his money to Clowney and Griffin then I would be upset.

If either one would take a 1 year deal for something like what Quinn played for last year would be ideal.

Absent that he could easily get axed before the season starts if Smith, Gregory, or someone else can outplay him. This coaching staff is not married to him like Garrett and Marinelli were.

There are several scenarios where it pays to keep him around. We need 4 DE that can play. If Smith and Gregory don't work out, Jackson, Armstrong, Anae, and, Jelks have not been better than Crawford. They need to play better and/or come out the gate running.