What's The Status On Adam Jones? *Merge*

Reaction score
Does anybody know the status of Adam Jones? I thought that he could come back after the Skins game as long as Goodell was happy with his progress. Can somebody fill me in? Appreciate it.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2410925 said:
Does anybody know the status of Adam Jones? I thought that he could come back after the Skins game as long as Goodell was happy with his progress. Can somebody fill me in? Appreciate it.

You know exactly what's up with Adam Jones, there's nothing to fill in. His status is the same as it has been since the day he was suspended, 4 games and then we'll see.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2410927 said:
Honestly who cares, he should be cut!
give him another chance..Atleast he plyed with heart and went 100% every play. Not like jenkins giving up and blaming the safety. or newman that is ALWAYS injured and Henry who is slow As hell.

Give this man another chance even though He sure in hell doesnt deserve it. I want to win ******.

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2410933 said:
give him another chance..Atleast he plyed with heart and went 100% every play. Not like jenkins giving up and blaming the safety. or newman that is ALWAYS injured and Henry who is slow As hell.

Give this man another chance even though He sure in hell doesnt deserve it. I want to win ******.

You have to know when enough is enough....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
this just in.

He is still a ****** and doesnt deserve to be in the nfl.

nor does he deserved to be treated like an all pro player or talked about in general ad nauseum.

In other words. Forget about him forever.

Reaction score

At least he plays big..

Might be 5'9 185 but he doesnt quit on the field...

He plays with atttiude and swagger. Id rather see that on the field for a change.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Atleast we haven't heard his name in the news these past weeks!!

links18

Reaction score
TheCount;2410932 said:
You know exactly what's up with Adam Jones, there's nothing to fill in. His status is the same as it has been since the day he was suspended, 4 games and then we'll see.

Please, do we really need one of these threads 2 or 3 times a week? :bang2: Nothing has changed and nothing is going to change. Don't bother asking again until after the Skins game. And no we are not interested in Ty Law either and DeAngelo Hall signed with the 'Skins, so no need to ask about either of those weekly questions either.:laugh2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score

do i have to debunk this as well? hes missed 8 games in a 5 year career, and if he is "hurt" os is everyone else

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i dont know,

i do agree that he is a knucklehead, but sometimes people do change

and you saw how when he played, he helped the cowboys win ball games

now with the supposedly players attitude of fighting etc on the team,

he might work in with the cowboys,

i say this, he has to work out something with the cowboys, jerry jones and the commissioner, that this is his last absolute chance

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
still an average corner
still a bad punt returner
still suspended

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Big Dakota;2411037 said:
Not a lot of strippers in alcohol treatment centers;)

There's probably more than you think...just no poles!! :)

DABOYZ

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2410951 said:
You have to know when enough is enough....

Goodell needs to set boundries for the entire league. Under the current system players are dealt with on a case by case basis. This allows a player like pac to be given multiple chances.

Until the NFL goes to a zero tolerance policy these players will continue to become problems. I don't think its to much to ask a millionaire to stay out of trouble.