What's The Status On Adam Jones? *Merge*

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Well I am just predicting here, but since he has been out of the media.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
theebs;2410973 said:
this just in.

He is still a ****** and doesnt deserve to be in the nfl.

nor does he deserved to be treated like an all pro player or talked about in general ad nauseum.

In other words. Forget about him forever.

Agreed. Time to move on.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2410933 said:
. or newman that is ALWAYS injured .

What do you mean ALWAYS injured?
Before this year Newman has only missed 2 games his whole career, how is that ALWAYS injued?

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
I know you guys dont want him back , i know about his distractions , but we need him hes apart of this team..

YOu guys hear anything from Godell??or Anybody else..!

!:star:

catskillthunder

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2411300 said:
I know you guys dont want him back , i know about his distractions , but we need him hes apart of this team..

YOu guys hear anything from Godell??or Anybody else..!

!:star:

This topic has been discussed tons of times the past few weeks. There is nothing new to report other then the fact his minimum 4 game suspension is over after the Commanders game. Come around on Monday morning next week win/lose/draw and the board will be lit up with Pac-Man talk.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
catskillthunder;2411307 said:
This topic has been discussed tons of times the past few weeks. There is nothing new to report other then the fact his minimum 4 game suspension is over after the Commanders game. Come around on Monday morning next week win/lose/draw and the board will be lit up with Pac-Man talk.

YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW UP!!!

catskillthunder

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2411322 said:
YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW UP!!!

Why do we need to grow up? You asked a question, I answered it. My answer wasnt to be taken negatively nor was it to insult the fact you even asked the question. Why so defensive?

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
catskillthunder;2411328 said:
Why do we need to grow up? You asked a question, I answered it. My answer wasnt to be taken negatively nor was it to insult the fact you even asked the question. Why so defensive?

Im just mad man because all people do on the zone is knock pacman for his mistakes , all humans make mistakes , i know this is what his 10 accident or something like that..but yea there are some people on here that would kill to have pacman back im one of them, i believe he helped this team alot.. with his energy and agressive play..

i just want people to lighten up on PAC!!

catskillthunder

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2411341 said:
Im just mad man because all people do on the zone is knock pacman for his mistakes , all humans make mistakes , i know this is what his 10 accident or something like that..but yea there are some people on here that would kill to have pacman back im one of them, i believe he helped this team alot.. with his energy and agressive play..

i just want people to lighten up on PAC!!

I personally want Adam back on the team as well. Its just so unfortunate that he just cant stay away from trouble. I know his last incident was blown way out of proportion by everyone, but he still needs to be aware that even if he crosses the street wrong, he's going to be suspended. If I were him, Id just sit in the house when not practicing or playing and play xbox.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't want Pacman Jones to start, and I don't want him back now. I wonder, though, how much research the team did in advance if they weren't able to determine that the guy had an alcohol dependency issue. How did his original league suspension not include rehab?

Had he gotten through a program in the offseason, I'd have considered that a sufficient change to give the guy a shot. At this point, his leash is so short, he's such a distraction, and we've got other options at his position, so I don't see any point in giving him the chance to accomplish what should have been addressed last time out.

BadKarma

Reaction score
He's going to be a disruption to the continuity of this team. He's one incident from being suspended again. At what point do we say enough and move on - do we wait for him to be slapped another 2-3 suspensions before we cut ties?

I'd limit his playing time to a minimum, then cut him after the season. This experiment didn't work...time to move on.

aquavita

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2411156 said:
He's still young, gifted and a thug.

Can we please stop this very thinly veiled racist garbage from being posted here? When middle aged white people say 'thug' or 'knucklehead' it's usually only one color dude they are referring to, and it sucks and I'm sick of seeing it on here.

If you aren't middle aged and white, then stop talking like you are. Thanks.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
catskillthunder;2411406 said:
I personally want Adam back on the team as well. Its just so unfortunate that he just cant stay away from trouble. I know his last incident was blown way out of proportion by everyone, but he still needs to be aware that even if he crosses the street wrong, he's going to be suspended. If I were him, Id just sit in the house when not practicing or playing and play xbox.

MY FAVORITE!!!

besides the cowboys of course

Daudr

Reaction score
aquavita;2411524 said:
Can we please stop this very thinly veiled racist garbage from being posted here? When middle aged white people say 'thug' or 'knucklehead' it's usually only one color dude they are referring to, and it sucks and I'm sick of seeing it on here.

If you aren't middle aged and white, then stop talking like you are. Thanks.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thug

thug   /θʌg/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [thuhg] Show IPA Pronunciation ,

–noun 1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

There is no racial connotation. If you see race in the comment, then it is you and not the other person that has the issue. Like it or not, Pacman has proven himself to be a thug.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well to me, lance rentzel was a knucklehead and he was white too

the only way i would want adam jones back, if the commissioner sets up something with him, the cowboys if adam comes back, say to the cowboys

this is it, no more chances in the nfl;

if you mess up next time adam, you will be out of the NFL completely and forever;

so, no fines or draft choices will be applied to the cowboys, if he comes back while i commissioner goodell will let him in with the stipulation, one more mess up, and your out of football forever, no more chances,

and i the commissioner will not penalize the cowboys for giving you this last chance,

thats the only way i would want adam jones back, i dont want the cowboys to lose any draft picks because of adam,

if their is stipulation if the cowboys take adam back, and he gets suspended, and the cowboys will fork up money for fines and draft picks i dont want adam back period