Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
its a catchy song, and highlights with music is always entertaining

Etonicas

Reaction score
juckie said:
Country music highlights?stupid.

It's better than the crap they've been putting on for years during halftime. Now they need to can Jimmy Kimmell.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Etonicas said:
It's better than the crap they've been putting on for years during halftime. Now they need to can Jimmy Kimmell.

I kind of liked the Cowher bit this week. Only bested by Bang's re-enactment of the draft where Cowher tried to draft Rothlisberger. :lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
I kind of liked the Cowher bit this week. Only bested by Bang's re-enactment of the draft where Cowher tried to draft Rothlisberger. :lmao2:
One of my favorite Bang moments.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
juckie said:

I dont like coutnry, but it beats hip hop...which nearly every other sport uses now

David

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I really can't stand country music, but for some reason I kinda like McGraw's halftime bit. Reminds me of the Coors highlight package they do every Sunday night on SportsCenter..."and twins!" Maybe I'm easy to please, but I like the various rhymes they use to do the highlights lol.

heavyg

Reaction score
juckie said:

Not as stupid as this pop/hip hop crap most sports are craming down our necks. At least the REAL county artist don't lip sing when they are the half time show

dal0789

Reaction score
I hate country music but yes Dale have to agree with you it works for MNF.

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm a huge hip-hop fan, but 95% of "mainstream" hip-hop is absolute garbage. It's just meant to sell massive units, which it does (predominantly to young teenage girls, mind you). So I don't mind them playing crappy country over crappy hip-hop. Crap is crap.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I like just about any genre of music there is, and I like Tim McGraw, so I dont mind the halftime thing!!

red dog

Reaction score
I'm not sure if any Sunday night highlights are used, but just stop and think about it for a minute. The action, outcomes, lyrics, scheduling, and recording are ALL done in about 24 hours. Anyone that is not impressed with that should try it on their own. GOOD LUCK!

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.

That highlight package with Tim McGraw is awesome. I dont typically listen to country, but it is catchy as hell and they do a nice job with it.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Nav22 said:
I'm a huge hip-hop fan, but 95% of "mainstream" hip-hop is absolute garbage. It's just meant to sell massive units, which it does (predominantly to young teenage girls, mind you). So I don't mind them playing crappy country over crappy hip-hop. Crap is crap.

ABsolutely! I'm a fan of REAL hip hop, and that crap played in most segments is bs. Country is just another form of POP music now anyway. You would never hear REAL country either, but I like how they mix it up.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I like country but to have the same song every week is dull. Maybe it is just me, but they seem to shortchange the Cowboys in the highlight reel.