Whats Your Favorite Muscle Car?

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Nice ride Kristen:thumbup:

Love the FRC jobberone.

Video of my C5 Z06 vs C6 Z06...Yes, his car had more power but I drove better to win. :D

[youtube]1o8YBdvf0v0[/youtube]

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
03EBZ06;4654015 said:
Nice ride Kristen:thumbup:

Love the FRC jobberone.

Video of my C5 Z06 vs C6 Z06...Yes, his car had more power but I drove better to win. :D

[youtube]1o8YBdvf0v0[/youtube]

He took a nap on the line. But you still held him off.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Does anyone watch Mecum Auctions on Velocity Channel? They used to show reruns of their previous events on Sat nights, if they didn't have a live event going that week. Wide variety of cars always featured on the TV portions.

It's pretty interesting to see what all the different makes/models will fetch. Sometimes it's really surprising. What you think will be $20,000 or more, will sell for 3/4 that and vice versa.

They did a 3-day event here in Dallas several months ago. I bought gen-admin tickets on-line but something else came up and I missed it.

Worth a watch.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I gotta go with my first love....

1972 Dodge Charger with hideaways....

vacd02.jpg

I sure do miss her.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;4654044 said:
Does anyone watch Mecum Auctions on Velocity Channel? They used to show reruns of their previous events on Sat nights, if they didn't have a live event going that week. Wide variety of cars always featured on the TV portions.

It's pretty interesting to see what all the different makes/models will fetch. Sometimes it's really surprising. What you think will be $20,000 or more, will sell for 3/4 that and vice versa.

They did a 3-day event here in Dallas several months ago. I bought gen-admin tickets on-line but something else came up and I missed it.

Worth a watch.

I catch it occasionally. I was going to put my Chevelle up for auction but backed out a year or so ago. Cheaper than that other auction. I enjoy it. I like the old trucks too.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
jobberone;4654040 said:
He took a nap on the line. But you still held him off.
Yeah he did. In his defense, he only had that car for about six months and was still getting use it, according to him.