What's your gut feeling?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I was sure we were going to hammer the Lions and look what happened, so I better stay quiet this week. No I can't, I say we win how about that. :flagwave:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
My gut says this will be a close game. My gut also tells me Eddie Lacy and the GB OL is being overlooked and will be a bigger factor than most seem to be predicting here. I'm thinking Rogers will be good but not explosive. Lacy will be a problem. Still this favors the Boys because I think this will lead to a lower scoring game in the 20s which favors the road team. Will be a great game.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
GB averages 40 points at home; we average what? 38 on the road? Thought I heard that... so my prediction is a low scoring game. :)

cowboys69fan

Reaction score
... Going into the Lions game, I had a bad gut feeling. Some would say we should have lost, but I don't. With resiliency and bold playcalling, we managed to win. This week, I have a different gut feeling. My gut feeling is that we go into Green Bay and beat them pretty soundly. Bold prediction: 10+ point victory for the Cowboys.

With a healthy Rodgers, I'm sure my gut would be telling me something different.

Nothing wrong with a bold prediction, I agree there's something about a team like these Cowboys that peaked at the right time at the end of this season, goes into the Playoffs wins there first Hard fought battle to test them and only make them stronger, then goes into Lambeau against a Packer team that to me is overconfident with all the Hype of Mr invincible healthy or not, and all the talk about his no picks and there playing at home and it's gonna be to cold and no losses at home and blah,blah blah,blah blah! They just have way more to prove and we are just hungry and can taste a SB!

:popcorn:

Eddie

Reaction score
My gut feeling is that we will lose, but I will still be very proud of a very special season. They've far exceeded my expectations to this point. I'm very happy with the team's achievements.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I depends on if we can run like we did in the earlier part of the season and stop Lacy,I think if Linehan has something up his sleeve for Dunbar then this is the game to empty the barrel.

jubal

Reaction score
My gut has no feeling whatsoever. A grind it out kind of game. Last possession may decide who advances

You mean with a Bailey field goal. Nah, I'm saving that for Seattle. I feel as if we are taking them to the wood shed this week. :dance:

bjfrancez

Reaction score
If we have a dominate run game, we can win. If its a shoot out and we have limited running game, we lose.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Gut feeling is pure confidence and a win.

If somehow we lose my other gut feeling is that if there is any way to blame the loss on Romo we will hear all the nonsense about Romo not being clutch and not being able to win when it matters most or when there is a big tv audience or when it is do or die, win or go home, or an elimination game.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I don't want to be negative but the only way we go up there and win is for Murray to take over like Emmitt used to. I know there are other variables but this is the most important in my mind. The fact that Murray hasn't been himself since the hand injury has me really worried to be honest. This is a different team with a different attitude and mindset so it will be close regardless....

TheDoctor

Reaction score
The start of the week my gut feeling was this would be a toss up, as the days went by I felt VERY confident that our Cowboys will win, then after the Rodgers news I'm all in.

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
Gut feeling as many have suggested that we are going to hear how Dallas is living a charmed life with the ref call vs. Detroit and the Rodgers calf issue. I feel a 37-28 Dallas win with GB unable to keep us out of Bailey game-clinching range with 2 min +/- left. I also am feeling some Carolina mojo for some reason. How cool would it be for our game to be for hosting a championship game.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Can't win just running the ball. We must run effectively and use it to make big plays in the passing game and win the Sc%.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
We may lose, we may win. If we lose, then I want Romo's stat line to read: 3 TD. 0 INT.

If the D gives up a last second score, then I'll be fine with that. I just DO NOT want a Romo pick to end the game.

That's all I ask for.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
... Going into the Lions game, I had a bad gut feeling. Some would say we should have lost, but I don't. With resiliency and bold playcalling, we managed to win. This week, I have a different gut feeling. My gut feeling is that we go into Green Bay and beat them pretty soundly. Bold prediction: 10+ point victory for the Cowboys.

With a healthy Rodgers, I'm sure my gut would be telling me something different.

All things considered I felt like Detroit presented our toughest matchup. I think the Packers are a better team though. My gut is if we win this one...IF...and i think we can, but if we do, we get 6 when we win it all.

BigD5

Reaction score
My gut says the Dallas Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

My gut feeling is... This is our year!