When Dak scores more than Rodgers vs SF

Zman5

Reaction score
Brady is better, imo

Brady would have won that game tonight, of this i have no doubt.

I disagree. Brady got bailed out by his defense last year against GB in the NFCC game when he played poorly by his standards.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
A loser who winning percentage is probably higher than any cowboys qb...lol. I have to check that stat...
yep, when he has gone and hasn't won anything. you can keep bringing up useless stats crap. that should get you a participation trophy, or a blue ribbon.

or you can keep bringing up romo that should help too.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
He signed that contact in 2018 too. I think it averaged out to 27 million. But you right

yea 2018. It’s less than daks for sure but it was a record contract too at the time. Just how it works in the league - 3 years in the market is a lot of difference in money.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Disagree. Majority of the time an elite QB wins a championship.

You can win with a Dak but good luck paying a Dak and winning it.

You’re still not getting me, bro. I KNOW the majority of the time you need an elite QB to win a championship. But matches like today show you can advance in the postseason with a mediocre QB if your team plays well, and conversely you can lose with an elite QB if your team plays bad.

I’m just pointing out how it’s silly to think Dak alone is what leads to our losses.

I agree that his contract is ridiculous and we should never have paid him that much. Thanks, Jerry.

Ken

Reaction score
yep, when he has gone and hasn't won anything. you can keep bringing up useless stats crap. that should get you a participation trophy, or a blue ribbon.

or you can keep bringing up romo that should help too.
Ya, as I suspected...the "loser" has a higher winning percentage than Aikman and Romo

Dak- 62.5%
Romo- 59.84
Aikman- 56.97

I realize it doesn't mean much but hard to call him a "loser" when this fact exists.

Ken

Reaction score
I disagree. Brady got bailed out by his defense last year against GB in the NFCC game when he played poorly by his standards.
Not like GB defense gave up anything tonight.

But the point I am making is....great qbs COMBINED with a defense and running game is the formula.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So Dak=Rodgers right
No. Simply...

Dak supporters > Dak haters

giphy-17.gif

Want some cheese with your eggs?

:lmao:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dak tossed a TD and passed for 254 yards. His team scored 17 points and ended a game 23 yards away from a tie.
Rodgers with a top 5 WR passed for 225 yards with 0 TDs.

If you are going to say the top line is a choke job while defending the 2nd line you are a goofball who deserves to placed on ignore as a troll.

Zman5

Reaction score
Not like GB defense gave up anything tonight.

But the point I am making is....great qbs COMBINED with a defense and running game is the formula.

You are preaching to the choir. Having a great qb is a major plus but it's not enough to win a SB. You definitely need more than just a great QB.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Which Dak-stans have said Dak > Rodgers to merit him thinking “in the mind of”?

I’ll be the first to disagree with those people.

Well first off, to say that arod is a Choker, that is a way for a Dak Stan to say that Dak > Rodgers because in a lot of their minds Dak has never Choked himself. In fact, we had someone say Dak was Clutch in the game we lost to the Cardinals, to which I bemusedly replied that being clutch has been now redefined so that it applies to losing efforts. And if you have been on this board long enough you would have actually seen it discussions of Dak > arod Dak > Brady and Dak > Troy. Some in the form of Dak being greater than the current version of those players and not in their primes but others people had expectations of them eventually surpassing those talents. The Daksters did lower they expectations a bit and begrudgingly saw Mahomes better than Dak, And hey I think that Dak is a good Quarterback and was among the 20% of people who voted that I am happy to have Dak here after we lost against the 9ers. :) But come on, you don't find it amusing to see people downplay arods career now as him being a choker and that he has choked since Big Mike has left? Before today the Narrative was that Big Mike won a Super Bowl because of having an elite quarterback and that he isn't that great as a coach. Now it is Rodgers won one because of Big Mike and he is a choker.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't compare Dak to Rodgers. Rodgers wanted to win....his team sorta let him down.....Dak wanted his teddy bear last week as the moment was just too big for him.!

how pathetic to bend over backwards to defend the poor performance by another qb while making up a dumb argument for your own “supposed qb”. You’ve been exposed

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
the 9ers didn't score an offensive touchdown what do you mean Rodgers team let him down lol?
Remember.....cold weather games are typically very low scoring. Green bay's special teams had a fg blocked. Green bay's special teams had a punt blocked for a TD. Wr drops and fumbles all game. The O and D did just enough to win in a cold weather game. Special teams is the number 1 culprit that cost them the game.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Well first off, to say that arod is a Choker, that is a way for a Dak Stan to say that Dak > Rodgers because in a lot of their minds Dak has never Choked himself. In fact, we had someone say Dak was Clutch in the game we lost to the Cardinals, to which I bemusedly replied that being clutch has been now redefined so that it applies to losing efforts. And if you have been on this board long enough you would have actually seen it discussions of Dak > arod Dak > Brady and Dak > Troy. Some in the form of Dak being greater than the current version of those players and not in their primes but others people had expectations of them eventually surpassing those talents. The Daksters did lower they expectations a bit and begrudgingly saw Mahomes better than Dak, And hey I think that Dak is a good Quarterback and was among the 20% of people who voted that I am happy to have Dak here after we lost against the 9ers. :) But come on, you don't find it amusing to see people downplay arods career now as him being a choker and that he has choked since Big Mike has left? Before today the Narrative was that Big Mike won a Super Bowl because of having an elite quarterback and that he isn't that great as a coach. Now it is Rodgers won one because of Big Mike and he is a choker.

Maybe because I am a bit newer I haven’t seen as many Dak worship posts. I’m assuming a lot of that was back in 2016 and to some extent 2018.