When Dak scores more than Rodgers vs SF

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
how pathetic to bend over backwards to defend the poor performance by another qb while making up a dumb argument for your own “supposed qb”. You’ve been exposed
Exposed? I was a Dak supporter for 6 years. After the SF game, i've about seen enough of him already.

Rodgers was not the reason green bay lost. He along with the D are the reason they should have won a typical cold weather low scoring game.

As for Dak......what did he do to contribute to the teams effort aside from the typical moving the ball down the field when the defense let's up? Hell the 49ers lost bosa and Warner and he still couldn't take advantage of the situation.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Maybe because I am a bit newer I haven’t seen as many Dak worship posts. I’m assuming a lot of that was back in 2016 and to some extent 2018.

In 2016, I would have to admit to thinking that Dak would eventually surpass Romo, and that Dak and Wentz would be the the elite quarterbacks in the league and that there would be a rivalry there. I think 2016 we were all hoping that it would be the start of something good just like we were hoping that in 2007.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
In 2016, I would have to admit to thinking that Dak would eventually surpass Romo, and that Dak and Wentz would be the the elite quarterbacks in the league and that there would be a rivalry there. I think 2016 we were all hoping that it would be the start of something good just like we were hoping that in 2007.

It was too early to tell. But that was then.

I don’t think anyone NOW seriously think Dak is an elite QB.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Exposed? I was a Dak supporter for 6 years. After the SF game, i've about seen enough of him already.

Rodgers was not the reason green bay lost. He along with the D are the reason they should have won a typical cold weather low scoring game.

As for Dak......what did he do to contribute to the teams effort aside from the typical moving the ball down the field when the defense let's up? Hell the 49ers lost bosa and Warner and he still couldn't take advantage of the situation.

your boy Rodgers just scored 10 at home as the #1 seed

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
your boy Rodgers just scored 10 at home as the #1 seed
My boy? He ain't my boy. But these Dak vs Arod comparisons are ********. I'll gladly eat crow if Dak one day surpasses Arod.......I highly doubt we'll see Dak in the playoffs ever again.

ESisback

Reaction score
Imagine being proud of something like this.

Jalen Hurts scored more points against the Broncos than Dak.

Discuss.

I thought this thread was about how the BAAAAD Man and his O scored less against SF than the craptastic Dak and his band of incompetent fumblers.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Still doesn’t change the fact he played like crap as did Rodgers
Indeed. Why would the Dak homers use this as an example for Dak being a good QB? In the end Dak lost once again his first play off game of the season just like he lost all other games against the contending teams. So whatever Rogers had smoked before that game, it doesn't change the fact that Dak let us down big time once again this year. Yes, as one among many, but still one who let us down.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Rodgers is far more to blame for the 49ers loss than Dak is.

Green Bay had failures on special team and offensive line, but they didn't have the excess of penalties, a complete lack of a pass rush and a running game. Dallas had pretty much every aspect fail them. Green Bay at least had a defense that gave up 6 points and generated pressure on Garoppolo and forced him into some bad decisions. Where was the Dallas defense until the game was 16-7?

We were at least moving the ball on a few drives.....we had like 3 drives go backwards because of holding and false start calls. We had 2 false starts calls back-to-back in one drive that made 3rd and 4 be 3rd and 14. And also, our offensive line got dominated just like the Packers so that too. And Lamb had a 35 yard gainer that got wiped away by Connor Williams' holding penalty.

Not saying Dak isn't to blame, but everyone at Green Bay is blaming Rodgers right now based reading social media and their forums. At least with Dak, you can debate the other aspects being the primary target of blame. I don't see that with Rodgers.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My boy? He ain't my boy. But these Dak vs Arod comparisons are ********. I'll gladly eat crow if Dak one day surpasses Arod.......I highly doubt we'll see Dak in the playoffs ever again.

what a dumb last part of your sentence. Yikes

ESisback

Reaction score
You’re still not getting me, bro. I KNOW the majority of the time you need an elite QB to win a championship. But matches like today show you can advance in the postseason with a mediocre QB if your team plays well, and conversely you can lose with an elite QB if your team plays bad.

I’m just pointing out how it’s silly to think Dak alone is what leads to our losses.

I agree that his contract is ridiculous and we should never have paid him that much. Thanks, Jerry.
Look at all the mediocre QBs who played in the SB—Foles, Flacco, Brad Johnson, Dilfer, Rypien, Williams, Eli Manning, etc., etc.

Echospacing

Reaction score
Another egg laid by AR in the playoffs. Couldn’t be happier. 20-29 no TDs and 67 yds rushing. 2 special teams flubs doomed him, but elite QBs are supposed to find a way. Issues on the OL didn’t help. I’m guessing the boys in those conditions don’t even score and go down 20 something to 0.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
if you dont think we will see Dak in the playoffs again, then yes i agree thats a dumb opinion. We will see next year
Ok so.....this offense will look completely different next year. Gallup and Schultz most likely gone. Amari....who knows. The oline will be a year older with some holes to fill. Our trash OC may return which to me is a bad thing. If a new one comes in, who knows how that turns out so are we to expect a period of growing pains?.....what if it results in a total failure....who knows???

And don't forget about defense. DC likely gone. Scheme change? Do current players fit new scheme. Gregory, LVE, safeties all possibly gone which means more holes to fill. Lawrence getting older and play dropping off. Micah and Diggs are good pieces to build around but theyll need to be paid soon.

So it's not unrealistic to say Dak will not get to the playoffs again before his contract is up and who knows if Jerry and Co resign him after that.....Who knows if he remains in the NFL after his contract is up. He may go full time consultant for sleep number 360.

Motorola

Reaction score
Say whatever you want about whatever.....but that SF defense was NASTY tonight.

They deserved that win.
If the 49ers offense didn't stink it up in he first 3 quarters - they would have put up 10 more points on the Packers.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Another egg laid by AR in the playoffs. Couldn’t be happier. 20-29 no TDs and 67 yds rushing. 2 special teams flubs doomed him, but elite QBs are supposed to find a way. Issues on the OL didn’t help. I’m guessing the boys in those conditions don’t even score and go down 20 something to 0.

Rodgers 0 conference championship wins in 10 years. He’s a fraud.:rolleyes:

But yeah, I’m so glad Discount Double Check is now sitting at home.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Indeed. Why would the Dak homers use this as an example for Dak being a good QB? In the end Dak lost once again his first play off game of the season just like he lost all other games against the contending teams. So whatever Rogers had smoked before that game, it doesn't change the fact that Dak let us down big time once again this year. Yes, as one among many, but still one who let us down.
It’s not an example of Dak being a good QB. I’m NOT a Dak homer.

RaZon

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is on a totally different level than Dak...

Look at this...

449 career TD's with only 93 int's, who does that, 4 times more td than Int, that is crazy. His career passer rating a stunning...104.5....what???

He is a 4 time All Pro, soon to be a three time NFL MVP., 10 time pro bowler.

Brady, Montana, Peyton and Rodgers on that Mount Rushmore for QB's.