When Dak scores more than Rodgers vs SF

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
You know things have gotten bad when the Tad’s are acting like this is a win for Dak lol.

If Rodgers had won you guys would be saying “SF lost to a team with a superior QB.” You know that, I know that, everyone who doesn’t have an agenda knows that too.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is on a totally different level than Dak...

Look at this...

449 career TD's with only 93 int's, who does that, 4 times more td than Int, that is crazy. His career passer rating a stunning...104.5....what???

He is a 4 time All Pro, soon to be a three time NFL MVP., 10 time pro bowler.

Brady, Montana, Peyton and Rodgers on that Mount Rushmore for QB's.

Yet he’s one of the biggest playoff chokers ever. 11-10 playoff record. He doesn’t deserve to be on Mount Rushmore. A generational QB with a par playoff record. He’s a bigger disappointment than Dak because Dak isn’t considered a generational QB.

jnday

Reaction score
True. But this debunks the theory that all it takes is a good QB to put a team over the top. No, you need to consistently have good players all around.

Our team does not have good players all around, specifically the OL.
At one time, Dak has the best Oline, the best RB and very good WRs and still didn’t advance in the playoffs.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Discuss. :rolleyes:

(Cue the “our OL is elite” comments)

I hope Dak enjoyed the game in his home theatre in comfort away from the bitter cold of the Chosen Tundra. I can just see him, with popcorn and creme soder, sliding into his lounge couch as time ran out. Alas, time expired and Dak missed the 3 pointer.
Do I sound miffed and peeved still? I am a dangerous man in me angst over The Run.

As for Dak scoring more than Rogers, I am sure that matters much in alternative universes.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
10 degrees
exactly, or colder, you cant compare that to playing sf in a dome.:rolleyes:

the other thing is dak and rodgers dont win or lose the games or control how much is scored.
That is the whole team including the coaches.
JG did not play good the whole game, he did better late in the game though. but it was team effort that beat the packers.
Same thing with them beating dallas.

Their whole team wanted to win more than either dallas or gb did, they played harder too.
Attitude and mental frame of mind have a lot to do with winning or losing. SF has the better frame of mind.

Vomit

Reaction score
You know things have gotten bad when the Tad’s are acting like this is a win for Dak lol.
Yeah, I don’t get it. I’m as glad as anyone that Sharon Rodgers is done but the Cowboys haven’t done anything in a generation so there is no warm n fuzzy here. Plus this will—-in all likelihood——assure that JJ changes NOTHING.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
At one time, Dak has the best Oline, the best RB and very good WRs and still didn’t advance in the playoffs.

And he was a rookie. Rookie QBs are famous for winning championships.

This game also proves once again the whole Lambeau in January myth is just that, a myth. The worse the conditions got, the better it was for SF. That's why I never worry about going there.

Lutonio

Reaction score
It can both be true that he played better than Rodgers against them and still was the primary reason they lost that game. He has to play better.

uvaballa

Reaction score
This ends the debate of who's better
Jimmy G or Dak.
Jimmy didn’t do anything. His special teams and defense won the game. It’s a team game. And if Jimmy was so good why does it look like he’ll be replaced next year by a second year QB?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Jimmy didn’t do anything. His special teams and defense won the game. It’s a team game. And if Jimmy was so good why does it look like he’ll be replaced next year by a second year QB?
Yes he will be replaced because he is a bus driver that makes too much money.The difference between him and Dak is small but he makes key throws in big games where Dak doesn't. Jimmy G has better quicker release and is more accurate but he makes more mistakes because of his arm strength isn't that good. Dallas should be looking to follow tge pattern of the 49ers and not pay bus drivers big money.

Gaede

Reaction score
Gb losing doesn't justify Dak's poor play. But it does a) prove that SF has a Super Bowl caliber defense and b) SF has elite coaching staff. You pay your elite players to win those kind of games.

If anything, this just means we don't have to feel as bad about getting embarrassed. SF was clearly the better team, better prepared, better coached

Fans would be silly to ignore this.

ESisback

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is on a totally different level than Dak...

Look at this...

449 career TD's with only 93 int's, who does that, 4 times more td than Int, that is crazy. His career passer rating a stunning...104.5....what???

He is a 4 time All Pro, soon to be a three time NFL MVP., 10 time pro bowler.

Brady, Montana, Peyton and Rodgers on that Mount Rushmore for QB's.

And yet, he’s going home after their first playoff game!

When Dallas loses, it’s “Dak sucks”. When GB loses, it’s the team, or it’s a fluke.

Yeah, I think Rodgers is better, but it’s a team game. Dallas lost because of a few bad throws/reads, but they also lost because of the playcalling, an injured RB1, WR drops, and OL.