When Dallas beats Tampa

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I comprehend all right. I don't know if you do.
I comprehend that there are a lot of ignorant fans around here. Not their fault, but ignorant, nonetheless.....the idiots, I don't tolerate

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They’ll say Dallas caught Tampa napping with a Super Bowl hangover, then they’ll mention the obligatory 25 year thingy.
That's true...it's also true we most certainly do have a 25 year "thingy". Beating Tampa does nothing to alleviate.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I comprehend that there are a lot of ignorant fans around here. Not their fault, but ignorant, nonetheless.....the idiots, I don't tolerate
I know right!

Just a disagreement with you makes THEM idiots! Cool.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas hasn't beaten Tom Brady in the two decades he's been in the league.

This defense figures to have numerous young guys, and I fully expect Tommy Boy to pick them apart. Dak will have to put up a 40 burger for us to have a chance.

That being said, huge opportunity for us. Hope we can do it. To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Yep...you wanna be a leader..a winner? Then you gotta get in there and beat the big boys.

Oh wait..someone said you just have to have a good attitude.

Steve007

Reaction score
It's a good thing that a smart guy like yourself can set them straight.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak will throw for 300+ yards and 4 TDs, CeeDee Lamb will get 100+ receiving yards and 2 TDs, Michael Gallup will get 100+ receiving yards and 1 TD, Zeke will rush 100+ yards and 1 receiving TD, Greg the Leg will add 9 more points on the board with 3 FGs.

The Cowboys win a close one, 37-35.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Would be a great way to kick off the season early on thurs night.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a good thing that a smart guy like yourself can set them straight.
I probably know more that most, but I'm ignorant to certain aspects of the game, salary cap is the main one and I don't have an issue admitting it.

birdwells1

Reaction score
There are plenty of reasons to believe the Dallas Cowboys can not only contend for the NFC East, but the NFC title this upcoming season. Former NFL GM Mike Tannenbaum thinks it’s not only possible, but plausible.

Beating TB would be the most "Cowboys" thing, so they'll win.

During an appearance on ESPN’s Get Up! on Tuesday, Tannenbaum revealed he believes the Cowboys can “take Tampa Bay all the way to the Conference [Championship].” He also thinks Dallas will beat the Buccaneers on opening night.

“I think [the Cowboys] can take Tampa Bay all the way to the Conference [Championship],” Tannenbaum said, via Get Up!. “… When Dallas beats Tampa on opening night, they’re going to have the inside track for home-field advantage.”

Take a look:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-nfl-gm-has-bold-prediction-for-the-cowboys/ar-AALAsee

TwentyOne

Reaction score
There are plenty of reasons to believe the Dallas Cowboys can not only contend for the NFC East, but the NFC title this upcoming season. Former NFL GM Mike Tannenbaum thinks it’s not only possible, but plausible.
During an appearance on ESPN’s Get Up! on Tuesday, Tannenbaum revealed he believes the Cowboys can “take Tampa Bay all the way to the Conference [Championship].” He also thinks Dallas will beat the Buccaneers on opening night.

“I think [the Cowboys] can take Tampa Bay all the way to the Conference [Championship],” Tannenbaum said, via Get Up!. “… When Dallas beats Tampa on opening night, they’re going to have the inside track for home-field advantage.”

Take a look:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-nfl-gm-has-bold-prediction-for-the-cowboys/ar-AALAsee

When Dallas beats Tampa...

It will be merry X-Mas on Easter festival.

BermyStar

Reaction score
He’s just following a script that they gave him. I’m sure there was someone else with a counter-view. It is standard operating procedure there.

Does that mean that Dallas can’t win the NFC? Of course not… but it doesn’t mean anything the other way either. Just meaningless sports talk.
This guy gets it. I aint mad at any of them for it, but I certainly don't go out of my way to listen to it. 103.5 The Fan streams (even here in Bermuda) so that's where I get my fix. That and the sports bettors streams, their opinions and analysis is their livelihood so they don't front.

75boyz

Reaction score
Quinn will really hafta get every ounce of talent (and then some luck too)out of his group to beat all of Brady's pass catchers.

IF Brady were to be knocked out of the game I give Dallas a good shot.

If not, Im calling 27 to 9 Tampa wins.

My opinion.

Last edited:

ghst187

Reaction score
I could see us coming out all fired up and winning and then getting overhyped and flaming out ultimately. We never do well once expectations get high. Plus, everyone knows the first week or two there are always some anomaly games. I prefer to fly under the radar a bit until the last month of the season and then go on a tear.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Take a look:

Beat Tampa?
HA! I predicted tha 25 years ago!