When did you know the Cowboys brass were serious about contending?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hiring him may be dumb or it may turn out great................. but in the end, you can't say it won't bring a ton of interest and eye balls to the team.

People, including myself, are fascinated to watch where this goes. Personally, I would not have made this hire as it was way too risky but then again, they may have had little choice to make the move.

But again, curiosity wise, this is going to be off the charts, especially early in the season (I suspect they won't show much in exhibition games).
Triple reverse flea-flicker ending in a double hook and ladder is best saved for the regular season. Just give me the 50 yard button hooks.

Beaker42

Reaction score
For me it was the promotion of Kellen Moore to being the offensive coordinator. A win-win for both Moore and the Cowboys. Of course, those of us in the know have known that Moore can walk on water without getting wet, but he's the guy who doesn't have to look in the mirror to know he's good enough. Where's the proof you ask? I say give me the guy who says, "you know....I could bust my *** off as a player and win championships or I could simply work smarter and train a QB to do all of that physical labor for me. Why run the plays in the huddle when I can sit behind a console in the booth and draw up one genius play after another without taking a hit."

Brilliance. Smart geniuses working behind the scenes to get hard working athletes to do their bidding. That's what wins championships.
Who says they’re serious about anything Cowboys success-related. We haven’t been to the NFCC in 24 seasons.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
For me it was the promotion of Kellen Moore to being the offensive coordinator. A win-win for both Moore and the Cowboys. Of course, those of us in the know have known that Moore can walk on water without getting wet, but he's the guy who doesn't have to look in the mirror to know he's good enough. Where's the proof you ask? I say give me the guy who says, "you know....I could bust my *** off as a player and win championships or I could simply work smarter and train a QB to do all of that physical labor for me. Why run the plays in the huddle when I can sit behind a console in the booth and draw up one genius play after another without taking a hit."

Brilliance. Smart geniuses working behind the scenes to get hard working athletes to do their bidding. That's what wins championships.

I knew when they made him QB coach.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Moore is an unknown. Well see.

Brax

Reaction score
Can't tell if that post is dripping with sarcasm, or is just absolutely soaked in delusion.
Nothing against Kellen Moore, but wow.
Meet the new OC , inspirational isn't it.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIuVTnfGK7EtieOvjOnO1GWJcBM5CPwVXwWfac90CniQYHj4jeFghttps://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQG9Az9HIyCLG6HQDcq2KxVjsK9bnlQyZYOCbnUro9GVGai3ZkfA