When does this happen, Jerry?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol.

Some people allow themselves to become as deluded as they claim Jerry Jones is. Here is a helpful reminder any time someone fools themselves into believing who is in control of this franchise:

https://www.dallascowboys.com/team/front-office-roster/

Only three things will change this structure. First, Jones willingly reduces his titles from three to two by resigning as general manager. Anyone can voluntarily hold their breath starting right now if that possibility feels likely soon.

Second, his children jointly have Jones deemed mentally incompetent, which would legally permit them to assume control of his business. Dreamers dupe themselves into thinking his Jed Clampett personality proves dementia but he has not demonstrated senility whatsoever.

And third is the final ending that awaits everyone and every living creature. Some people do not know what ending is in store for themselves but 'know' when it will come for someone else. And some of the same people call Jones crazy. Too funny.

Reality can be a you-know-what but that fact should never stop everyone from embracing it.

Hogeboom4TheWin

Reaction score
Al was a Football guy not an idiot. Only casual fans wouldn’t understand the difference.

Al Davis was head coach of the Raiders in the early 1960s before his stint as AFL commissioner. So, yeah, about as big a “football guy” as there could be. Could you ever imagine Mr. Jones as the actual head coach of the Cowboys (or any NFL team)? It would no doubt be endlessly entertaining for everyone who was not a Cowboys fan.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you miss my question.

your replies deal with interpretations you think you see.

I am asking about real changes designed to secure the future of the team.

Short and long term.

And voluntarily as opposed to forced issues because of any illness, etc.

I am certain there are trusts setup in the event something happens with the Jones Holdings.

My point is anything can happen and does.

why not begin it now?

It would seem that ensuring the situation is wise.

I'm fairly certain all of the inheritance issues are covered.

Jerry specifically defined the roles for each of his 3 kids several years ago. He mentioned it back then and there were some reports about it.

Jerry's made the point that he was doing both for the present and the future (implying when he was gone).

Stephen runs the football operations and Jr/Charlotte run the other parts of the business (Stadium, marketing, cheerleaders, etc..).

Jerry might be a goof as a Football GM, but he is a master of financial and operational type issues.

TheHerd

Reaction score
What difference does it make? Stephen is just like his father only cheaper.

Yup, I seem to be in the minority that I think things will get worse with Stephen. He's Jerry without the risk taking and without the desire to win. Jerry may want other things more than winning, but I truly believe Jerry cares about the players and the team.

Stephen is much more a 100% bottom line $$$ guy.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain all of the inheritance issues are covered.

Jerry specifically defined the roles for each of his 3 kids several years ago. He mentioned it back then and there were some reports about it.

Jerry's made the point that he was doing both for the present and the future (implying when he was gone).

Stephen runs the football operations and Jr/Charlotte run the other parts of the business (Stadium, marketing, cheerleaders, etc..).

Jerry might be a goof as a Football GM, but he is a master of financial and operational type issues.
I will agree with this.

My questions are more about the here and now.

I realize Jerrah'a ego.

And I realize we are dealing with Wildcat driller mentality with him.

Where you strike it rich and pump it dry and move on.

My feeling is he has drained this one dry and the team knows the dysfunctionality of this team and it's owner.

So players play to a certain level and not above because management is concerned with profit and not results .

The fans want to win..

the owner?

Just the money.

Not good enough.

IMO.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
I think you miss my question.

your replies deal with interpretations you think you see.

I am asking about real changes designed to secure the future of the team.

Short and long term.

And voluntarily as opposed to forced issues because of any illness, etc.

I am certain there are trusts setup in the event something happens with the Jones Holdings.

My point is anything can happen and does.

why not begin it now?

It would seem that ensuring the situation is wise.

My best guess is because in doing so that would take the spotlight/attention away from JJ and that to him is truly a fate even worse than death.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
My best guess is because in doing so that would take the spotlight/attention away from JJ and that to him is truly a fate even worse than death.
Ah huh.

There are always fates worst than death.

Working for Jerrah'a is one of those.

It's a slow death along with paychecks with lots of zeros.

morat1959

Reaction score
This is one of the dumbest posts you will ever read on this forum. Complete and total lunacy.

If anyone believes Jerry has to encourage anyone in this organization to make a personnel move they are truly delusional.

One man is in charge of this team and if there's ever a change and a real GM brought in one man will ultimately make that decision. Till the day he dies. The melvins who tell you differently are the same geniuses who used to tell you for years how Jerry was actually a good GM. Can't do that anymore so pretend he's not really the GM.

Stephen is as big of a football moron as Jerry. The Cowboys will be no better off the day he steps in and pretends he's an NFL GM just like his daddy.

I just started posting on the board a few months ago but have followed for several years. I’ve seen guys bash you time and time again. I think I’ve liked the last 4-5 post by you. Not positive but we may think a lot alike.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Thats what you get for being original around here.

,,,er,,,

Ain't that the truth& you could prolly say that again,,,

As I don't believe,,,

The message you bring,,,

While being seen,,,

Is being received,,,

Due to it's discounted listed msrp ,,

For while the product is of superior quality,,,

The buyers are leery due to it's below market price being listed,,,

Therefore my Brother! Perhaps were you to arbitrarily across the board ,,,

Increase by 100 fold the price of you're product,,,

As you can clearly see, the overwhelming influx of market share,,,

I'd enjoyed soon after my adoption of this shrewd message sales tactic,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
,,,er,,,

As I don't believe,,,

The message you bring,,,

While being seen,,,

Is being received,,,

Due to it's discounted listed msrp ,,

For while the product is of superior quality,,,

The buyers are leery due to it's below market price being listed,,,

Therefore my Brother! Perhaps were you to arbitrarily across the board ,,,

Increase by 100 fold the price of you're product,,,

As you can clearly see, the overwhelming influx of market share,,,

I'd enjoyed soon after my adoption of this shrewd message sales tactic,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
They say being copied is the sincerest form of flattery.

So thanks on behalf of my ex-wife, my recently deceased dog, and of course thanx to Steve Jobs for inventing the iPhone..

without which I could no longer exist.

Thank you.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
They say being copied is the sincerest form of flattery.

So thanks on behalf of my ex-wife, my recently deceased dog, and of course thanx to Steve Jobs for inventing the iPhone..

without which I could no longer exist.

Thank you.
Hahaha,,that's HILARIOUS,,,
1) Sorry about your dog& the news of its recent demise,,,,truly!:(

2) A tip of the hat& slight nod in recognition of this I-phone guy:bow:

3) about that Ex-wife? seeing how were both alike in many ways ,I'm sure you've several SD cards of
" game on " action to gander at every once in awhile, just to remind you exactly how glad you are that she's GONE:lmao:

it's all where yer' mind is at ,bro!:thumbup:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Hahaha,,that's HILARIOUS,,,
1) Sorry about your dog& the news of its recent demise,,,,truly!:(

2) A tip of the hat& slight nod in recognition of this I-phone guy:bow:

3) about that Ex-wife? seeing how were both alike in many ways ,I'm sure you've several SD cards of
" game on " action to gander at every once in awhile, just to remind you exactly how glad you are that she's GONE:lmao:

it's all where yer' mind is at ,bro!:thumbup:
Yeah..

my dog..she was with us for 10 years. She got into a fight with a pit bull at the Dog Park about 10 days ago and got bit several times before I could break it up.

took her to the vet and he treated her and we thought she would recover but she took a bad turn and died. Name was Punkin.

As for the evidence of a marrage..

when I left the house I filled up the MBR bathtub and threw in all the pictures, videos and cards and turned on the water so it would all be floating when she arrived.

I thought she should clean up her mess.

Hmmmm...

After that I went to the lawyer and we had our final meeting and picked up my check on the divorce. As I was leaving, she said to me " if you had only done what I asked you to do..this wouldn't have happened".

I said to her.."that is precisely why I left..you can't tell me what to do anymore."

That's where my mind was at. Took the new GF out and we had ourselves a time.

Revenge is a dish best served cold they say.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That is a gigantic exaggeration but funny though.
Well..

Around here you have to think out of the box to be heard over the din.

The best posters here can entertain you while you read their dribble.

You are one of the best posters..

make me laugh while I reply to you..

and you have me at Hello.

Hello?