"When It Mattered Most Tony Romo Delivered" - John Lynch

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Against the 3-11 Skins, fantastic. We're super bowl bound.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
No matter what happens next week, you still get the feeling that Garrett is far from safe.
If
Not trying to splash cold water on everything, just thinking out loud.

I hope thats the case cause win or lose I want Garrett far away from this team next year

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Great clutch drive and play by Romo. Very sloppy offensive game before that though. But one thing I notice is the Romo-loves will give the defense no credit for the win even though they had two clutch stops of the final two drives of the game.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
this board is like the cowboys offense…
no balance.
one more game to win to make it to the playoffs..
(unfortunately that may be the excuse jj needs to continue this ride.)

khiladi

Reaction score
Garrett should be gone after this game no matter what. This game was won on purely amazing plays. A special teams return, a third and nine TD to Dez, Romo throwing a pass on every single play in the last series outside of three failed runs from the one. Murray had that forty harder on that busted play as well.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, could be said about coaching.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Tony Romo is both a big clutch player and a big choke player. It's not either or. However, I think his chokes result more on him doing too much than some propensity to just choke. Get him better players. Get him a running game. Get him some guys who can block, and he's going to deliver more than he's not.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Got to hand it to Romo. That was clutch. Wonder if the knee holds up for the win and in game.