"When It Mattered Most Tony Romo Delivered" - John Lynch

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah, we are. People who like winners are nauseating, tells me all I need to know about "today's Cowboy" fan.

lol. OK man. Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better about being wrong. ive watched this team be the worst in the league and the best. I learned long ago that it takes teams to win championships in the NFL. Not just one guy. When you learn that simple fact about football I'll take your thoughts on football more serious. Till then you're just another ignorant fan who gets his football opinion from whatever the media tells you your opinion is.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I think it's more a matter of never having played with as good a coaching staff and organization but point well taken.

Agree. Landry et al were heads above todays coaches. Other commentary is even Roger S had to comeback many times even when he had vastly superior defenses.

dstovall5

Reaction score
That last drive Romo orchestrated was a little bitter sweet.

Happy our playoff chances are still alive.

Sad that Garret got his job saved, by the guy who he threw under the bus ... Lol.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Tony Romo is both a big clutch player and a big choke player. It's not either or. However, I think his chokes result more on him doing too much than some propensity to just choke. Get him better players. Get him a running game. Get him some guys who can block, and he's going to deliver more than he's not.

He has a good running game and guys who can block good.

beevomav

Reaction score
Good grief..so many here seem dissapointed the Cowboys won and Romo didn't choke?
Come down the wire regardless of what happened before...Romo is just as likely to throw a game ending interception as he is a game winning drive. This win is putting blinders on people.. it's crazy.

No crazy is seeing and not believing.

venky

Reaction score
He won a big win or go home game. Let's see if he can do it again next week.