"When It Mattered Most Tony Romo Delivered" - John Lynch

Brooksey

Reaction score
I've given him his credit. The game chat closed before I could respond to some posters who were giving the defense no credit. That was annoying. Falls into the whole "if it's a win, it's on Romo... if it's a loss, it's not" debate. But, yeah, huge play by Romo and great final drive.

Your clowning out big time, enjoy the victory.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Very bad team in the worst division in football. Back-QB and took everything they had for a one point win. Learn about it.

I'd say the AFC South is the worst division. I haven't looked at it yet, but does the NFC East have a better record than the AFC South?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Scrubby defense hung on twice . That's a first this season , have to hand it to them

sbark

Reaction score
Garrett should be gone after this game no matter what. This game was won on purely amazing plays. A special teams return, a third and nine TD to Dez, Romo throwing a pass on every single play in the last series outside of three failed runs from the one. Murray had that forty harder on that busted play as well.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, could be said about coaching.

Terry Bradshaw gave Garrett a viscous shot during halftime of Vikes game up here........to the effect of ---way to go, look like you know what your doing....ouch

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Always at least 1 person to devalue a win & the 1st to jump on when it goes wrong. :rolleyes:

I said earlier that it was a great win, Romo played a good game and came through when it mattered. But if you think this offense is going to do anything against better competition, then we're dreaming. I don't like Romo, so don't expect me to gush all over him. I think ultimately we need to exchange quarterbacks, as soon as next season. But he won the game, and I'll give all the credit to him.

mrmojo

Reaction score
That was a tough win, they gutted it out . Romo kuddos to you and Murray you played tough. Defense came through when they had to. Now coaching staff has to step up next week.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Meh. Seriously meh. I'm done getting excited for this team, maybe a spark will come if Dallas beats Philly.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Your clowning out big time, enjoy the victory.
The difference between Romo lovers and Romo haters is that at least if Romo does good, the haters will admit it. But the Romo lovers will NEVER admit when he sucked it up. Never, and that's why Romo lovers are delusional.