"When It Mattered Most Tony Romo Delivered" - John Lynch

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Romo haters are stewing right now....nothing to say...I am sure that they were waiting to say "they lost because of his int in the 3rd quarter"

not so much

No now they are saying...oh but they are 3-11.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Great clutch drive and play by Romo. Very sloppy offensive game before that though. But one thing I notice is the Romo-loves will give the defense no credit for the win even though they had two clutch stops of the final two drives of the game.

Wrong I give the defense credit but Romo delivered when the season was on the line inside two minutes in December. Joey boy as much as you hate em, he got it done. The defense did their part, great team victory.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Anyone notice that a switch seems to flip in Romo when he gets hurt?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Wrong I give the defense credit but Romo delivered when the season was on the line inside two minutes in December. Joey boy as much as you hate em, he got it done. The defense did their part, great team victory.

I've given him his credit. The game chat closed before I could respond to some posters who were giving the defense no credit. That was annoying. Falls into the whole "if it's a win, it's on Romo... if it's a loss, it's not" debate. But, yeah, huge play by Romo and great final drive.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
There's always next week. In this league, the next game is always the game by which your "clutchiness" is defined. Unfortunate, but true.

True, but it's nice that he's getting recognition.