When team flames out Dak haters will start blaming defense not Dalton

RoboQB

Reaction score
So, the OP, obviously triggered by one member's post,
is calling out another member for what he MIGHT say as soon as Sunday.

The only hate I've seen on this board is from those jumping to conclusions
and making assumptions of others.

Dak is the most discussed topic in the Zone.
Not everyone has to like him.
To most, it's about the contract, that's it.
I haven't read a single post celebrating his injury.

Those trying to turn this into a divisive agenda are ugly people.
We see you.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
`
I hate to break this to you kid, but the world isn’t always going to agree with you. People have opinions, sometimes quite different from yours. That doesn’t make them wrong anymore than it makes you wrong. Try opening your mind, it might help with all this rage.
Setting aside the fact I’m 53 , kid , it’s not about a difference of opinion at all.
Dak haters irrationally blamed Dak for every loss this year , that’s not a difference of opinion that’s delusion . My point is that now that Dak has been removed Then the object of their hatred is eliminated and they will see it’s not “Dalton ‘ but the defense is to one to blame for the next 38-34 loss .
I honestly don’t get why this is even controversial. It’s going to literally play out this way .

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
So, the OP, obviously triggered by one member's post,
is calling out another member for what he MIGHT say as soon as Sunday.

The only hate I've seen on this board is from those jumping to conclusions
and making assumptions of others.

Dak is the most discussed topic in the Zone.
Not everyone has to like him.
To most, it's about the contract, that's it.
I haven't read a single post celebrating his injury.

Those trying to turn this into a divisive agenda are ugly people.
We see you.
Saying we finally have a starting caliber QB and having a dozen people agree or back the OP is f-ing annoying and yeah I am going to call them out as soon as this Sunday if they start blaming anyone other than the qb like they were before . I’ll know it won’t be dalton’s fault ( I hope not I’m rooting for him ) but I’m calling them out none the less .

RoboQB

Reaction score
Saying we finally have a starting caliber QB and having a dozen people agree or back the OP is f-ing annoying and yeah I am going to call them out as soon as this Sunday if they start blaming anyone other than the qb like they were before .

By your own calculation, you're getting worked up over 1%.
There's nothing wrong with criticizing a player. QB is the easiest target.
People hated Romo, Bledsoe, Aikman (in the end), Danny White, Meredith.
It goes with the position.

To re-cap, you're angry at a baker's dozen fans that prefer a different QB in a forum
with over 37,000 members.

Maverick84

Reaction score

To re-cap, you're angry at a baker's dozen fans that prefer a different QB in a forum
Imagine being 53 and getting all giddy with himself gearing up to call a few people out on a message board this coming Sunday lol...

RoboQB

Reaction score
Imagine being 53 and getting all giddy with himself gearing up to call a few people out on a message board this coming Sunday lol...

I noticed the age too.
Surprised me.
Sometimes it doesn't matter, sadly.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Imagine caring enough to post a comment on a thread about caring enough.

Last edited:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score

Where is my anger ? I’m calm and stating a fact. The anger seems to be coming from the people that can’t stand me saying something that will happen.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I try at times to see what happens :omg:
I don’t get what your common sense is. There are people on this forum that rode Dak mercilessly to the point of blaming him for the losses this year which is ludicrous . It’s my right to call them out if I want to . You can just ignore the thread and not respond to it If you don’t agree with it .

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I don’t get what your common sense is. There are people on this forum that rode Dak mercilessly to the point of blaming him for the losses this year which is ludicrous . It’s my right to call them out if I want to . You can just ignore the thread and not respond to it If you don’t agree with it .

I don’t get your obsession with following me and responding even when my post wasn’t about you. Common sense means sound judgement....like not starting a thread based on supposition just to incite. Your thread is a guess that a) we will fail and b) when we do, these hooligans called “Dak Haters” will blame the D. There is zero point to the thread. It’s your way of just projecting something. It would be like me saying “we will have 10 Dak Lovers a day posting about Dak haters” I come here to read about the team not people’s theory on fellow board members behavior. I can skip these or I can call them out for wasting bandwidth

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I don’t get your obsession with following me and responding even when my post wasn’t about you. Common sense means sound judgement....like not starting a thread based on supposition just to incite. Your thread is a guess that a) we will fail and b) when we do, these hooligans called “Dak Haters” will blame the D. There is zero point to the thread. It’s your way of just projecting something. It would be like me saying “we will have 10 Dak Lovers a day posting about Dak haters” I come here to read about the team not people’s theory on fellow board members behavior. I can skip these or I can call them out for wasting bandwidth
It’s my post genius ! Who is following who? Lol

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
It’s my post genius ! Who is following who? Lol

You literally replied to me when I replied to someone else....genius. I can tell your last word guy too. Can’t wait to keep seeing your useful posts around here. Way to ignore my points on why your post shouldn’t have been typed out.

Last edited:

75boyz

Reaction score
And here I thought blaming anything other than the QB was the status quo. Coaching, oline, Zeke, defense and Special teams have all had their fair share of blame without blaming the QB.
So now if Coaching, oline, Zeke, defense and Special teams get the blame without blaming the QB what has changed?

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
You literally replied to me when I replied to someone else....genius. I can tell your last word guy too. Can’t wait to keep seeing your useful posts around here. Way to ignore my points on why your post shouldn’t have been typed out.
If my post was so bad , why are you still here ? I’m actually not a last word guy.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
And here I thought blaming anything other than the QB was the status quo. Coaching, oline, Zeke, defense and Special teams have all had their fair share of blame without blaming the QB.
So now if Coaching, oline, Zeke, defense and Special teams get the blame without blaming the QB what has changed?
This post is not about the status quo . It’s about the fans that blame Dak for every loss this year instead of the absurd and historically bad defense . Sounds like you are one . Welcome . Get ready to be called out when you don’t blame the QB .

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
LOL....the flame never appeared. The Cowboys aren't going anywhere this year. Doesn't matter who the QB is. Not going to win throwing the ball 40 times/game.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
LOL....the flame never appeared. The Cowboys aren't going anywhere this year. Doesn't matter who the QB is. Not going to win throwing the ball 40 times/game.
Oh yes it has . Lol “ it’s not dalton’s fault Zeke fumbled “ lol