When team flames out Dak haters will start blaming defense not Dalton

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
True but no actually believes dak is worth 20mil a year more than dalton.
I think thats a fair debate to have. Dak is better than Dalton....the question is by how much. Salary wise that could be two really good defensive starters.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Or you could not post useless things. A majority here want to win. It’s horrible we’ve had a leader and top player hurt but what good does it do to post speculation on what a minority of the fan base MIGHT think.
Where did i say vast majority ?

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
This is not about YOUR expectations of Dalton.
Are you a Dak hater blaming Dak for every loss this year ? No...Then this isn’t about you .
You got that right, I’m not a Dak hater and not many who post here who are labeled as Dak haters. It’s just that the expectations for Dak are high cause of the pay. That’s it, no other reason. And my point of Dalton is his expectations are not high due to his.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
what if that is not the case will you unbook it?:)
Well it won’t be dalton’s fault just like it wasn’t dak’s fault .
The church of Dak hatred will then forget about the qb position and then blame the actual thing that deserves blame, the defense .
I’ll make whatever side bet you want . Just name it , we can use PayPal. I’ll show the forum member when he blamed Dak instead of defense then show you that with Dak out of the way and the source of hatred eliminated he will blame defense , put your money where your mouth is and bet me.

Slick

Reaction score
Very true, from White to Dak. Staubach and Aikman got a little love but even those guys had fans from their own fanbase hate them.

That comes with being the QB of America's Team.

They get all the accolades along with all the blame. Nothing's changed.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
The thread isn’t about Dalton though , he’s fine and I wish him the best and he won’t be to blame when we lose . ‘the thread is about the irrational Dak haters who blamed Dak for every lost instead of the historically bad defense.
Those people are just stupid. But everybody not worth 40 mil a year.

CWR

Reaction score
I see a vast majority of people blaming the defense right now.

Lol thats true. Man I'm gonna call it like I see. Just like on the game threads when Dak does something stupid or when he does something awesome.

Truth be told the defense will be our biggest downfall this season. The drop off between a winning defense and ours is greater than the drop off between Dak and Dalton.

Slick

Reaction score
You got that right, I’m not a Dak hater and not many who post here who are labeled as Dak haters. It’s just that the expectations for Dak are high cause of the pay. That’s it, no other reason. And my point of Dalton is his expectations are not high due to his.

Bingo, but they won't get that. If he was asking for $20M no one would care as much. Its what he's taking away from the team, and making up for endorsements in addition, like Emmitt said.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I was never talking about you . I’m talking about forum members Who literally said
“ we finally have a starting caliber qb” when Dak got hurt and Dalton came in . I don’t get why you don’t understand that . Here is the thread as one of many examples https://cowboyszone.com/threads/i-love-me-some-andy-dalton.466050/

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some are already using "Dalton isn't asking for 40 million" as an excuse for why they won't hold him to the same standards as they have held Dak, even though some insist that the Cowboys wouldn't miss a step with Dalton as the QB or some have even suggested that the Cowboys will be better off with Dalton as the QB. And yet despite these claims are already looking for reasons why they may not be as hard on Dalton as they were on Dak.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Some are already using "Dalton isn't asking for 40 million" as an excuse for why they won't hold him to the same standards as they have held Dak, even though some insist that the Cowboys wouldn't miss a step with Dalton as the QB or some have even suggested that the Cowboys will be better off with Dalton as the QB. And yet despite these claims are already looking for reasons why they may not be as hard on Dalton as they were on Dak.
Exactly , this lol

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Most ppl are blaming the Defense now... but YOU will notice it more. Confirmation Biased.
I agree . That’s the entire point of my thread . The Dak haters were not blaming defense but will start to now like the rest of us.
I fully understand 99% of forum members were blaming defense . This thread is not about the 99%. That’s why the thread is titled DAK HATERS

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
No it’s defined as someone saying “ we finally have a starting qb” as in this thread .
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/i-love-me-some-andy-dalton.466050/
I am glad I could educate you on it .

I hate to break this to you kid, but the world isn’t always going to agree with you. People have opinions, sometimes quite different from yours. That doesn’t make them wrong anymore than it makes you wrong. Try opening your mind, it might help with all this rage.