News: When will the Dallas Cowboys get Dez Bryant some help?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
What receiver did they draft in the 4th round just to return punts?

Can't think of any but you get what I'm saying. They better use him at wr. The scheme is ok but too bland. They need to get the most out of the offense because it's what has always carried this team the last 10+ years.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Can't think of any but you get what I'm saying. They better use him at wr. The scheme is ok but too bland. They need to get the most out of the offense because it's what has always carried this team the last 10+ years.
All the returners haven't been drafted. Dwayne Harris was the last one and he was a 6th round pick I think.....could be wrong though.

My point is receivers we draft usually play receiver, Switzer is a nightmare both inside and outside. It's just a plus he is one of the best punt returners coming out of college. Plus he played running back if you didn't know before he played receiver. He will see the field on offense trust that

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Whitehead was gone when Switzer was drafted. But Noah beating out Butler I just don't see it.
That's not true, we could keep Switzer and Whitehead.

Dez
Williams
Beasley
Switzer

Butler
Whitehead
Noah
Jones

1 maybe 2 in the bottom 4 make the roster

CCBoy

Reaction score
Apparently he needs Julio Jones on the other side of the field to draw triple teams.
Yea, the rest of the NFC East are pretty dumb...as they all added dominant receivers to balance an attack...but go figure the 'wisdom' on site here.

With two dominant receivers, the opponents aren't able to just bend consistently over the top towards Dez Bryant. Yep, removing that would truly be stupid, huh? Kind of wanting a great running back to make his own holes...

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
That's not true, we could keep Switzer and Whitehead.

Dez
Williams
Beasley
Switzer

Butler
Whitehead
Noah
Jones

1 maybe 2 in the bottom 4 make the roster

I could be wrong but that'd be 2 more than They kept last season.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Bell was their #2 last year...Bryant was suspended, and Coates only had 21 catches as their #4 leading wr in yards, 5th in receptions.

AB is just better...

You're talking last year only.....what about this coming year?

Bryant is back, bell is 100, and Coates only gets better

But yes AB is better as well

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
When will Dez live up to his contract? How are the Cowboys not helping him?

erod

Reaction score
Seriously.

I wish he would've showed up during that playoff game when we fell behind.

Oh wait...

Well, I hope you enjoyed it. Soak up all 3 of his big games this year, too. He's going to be gone from here in 2-3 years.

Sydla

Reaction score
I like Bryant. But this is a silly article. He has help. Stop making excuses for him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I like Bryant. But this is a silly article. He has help. Stop making excuses for him.

113732ea3f1f3bfa5ef6304c54e65cd9.jpg
panic_button.jpg