When will we know what Uncle Jerry is doing with Dak?

Qcard

Reaction score
I see the embarrassed lovers are slowly creeping back to take over the group and pretend all is good with the 8 time failure that is Dak
Speaketh the minority faction that disappeared for 12 weeks during the Season.....

Dak Haters have never looked into a mirror :laugh:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Any ideas folks what the time frame would look like for us down to Earth Cowboy fans on what our GM is doing with Dak?
Yes, there is still hope in our hearts.
Is March the month anyone??????????????
Second round of Free Agency.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Hey, 13 years of Dak is going to be fun watching his lovers try and spin his greatness.
Jerry believes that Dak is his security blanket, Dak Extension will fool all the droids with another 12-5 season, but the difference will be Dak sucking even more cap and no more 12-5 seasons.

The entire league has figured out this pedestrian poser as a starting QB, defensive Coordinators love game planning against him and opposing secondaries love even more the opportunity to pad their stats vs him.

As long as I have been a Cowboys tru blu, I just never thought I would see this catastrophe at the QB position, but here we are.

Jerry is the guy that paid a lot of money for that top rated tire and wore the tread off thinking that the more he pays the better the plays.... but there will be a dip even vs sub 500 opponents 2024 as Dak gets extended and produces even less going forward.

It's a really sad thing to watch honestly, Daks time will probably come like Romos time came, and Lance will be trotted out there.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
That mysterious poster always double talks. I've seen that poster address another poster when they agree on something, the mysterious poster always say, "Yes, brother...you are right yada yada yada. Then a day later that same poster, the brother to the mysterious poster says something bad about Dak and then it's "You don't know what you are talking about, you never played football, don't make me make you sound stupid."

So, it went from brother to mother, I guess.
Crazy how we have to post like in 5th person around here.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry believes that Dak is his security blanket, Dak Extension will fool all the droids with another 12-5 season, but the difference will be Dak sucking even more cap and no more 12-5 seasons.

The entire league has figured out this pedestrian poser as a starting QB, defensive Coordinators love game planning against him and opposing secondaries love even more the opportunity to pad their stats vs him.

As long as I have been a Cowboys tru blu, I just never thought I would see this catastrophe at the QB position, but here we are.

Jerry is the guy that paid a lot of money for that top rated tire and wore the tread off thinking that the more he pays the better the plays.... but there will be a dip even vs sub 500 opponents 2024 as Dak gets extended and produces even less going forward.

It's a really sad thing to watch honestly, Daks time will probably come like Romos time came, and Lance will be trotted out there.
Great Post!
Ya, the sub-.500 teams will be fewer and with the AFC North on the schedule won't be pretty out there for us.
Jerry can go dive into the deepest Texan Mud pool as that's all he's good for at this point or ever was!
This team going forward deserves all the NFL pain it can muster and you know what so do a portion of the fans who support this circus.
I don't want us to simply lose that's not good enough as I want us to be embarrassed weekly as enough of the BS!
They get richer and all we got is pain and misery waiting and waiting and in the end .........................SQUAT!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak won 12 games all by himself, he had to do it all. Then the playoffs come and, well, he sucks golf balls through a garden hose.

Don't make AC come teach you some lessons...AC has some big internet muscles...lmao.
and he played every position on a football team and coached while he was out there playing. he's a legend, you know the rest.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerald
Before you extend Dak
Take a anonymous poll of players
Do you want Dak or another QB ?
It might be a real eye opener.
He knows by now the question is does he have the energy and coconuts to do something about it?
He said I was not hanging up the phone till Trey was a Cowboy.
We can only hope on this one.........

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL......Now they are waiting on Jerry to give him the extension so they can scream with victory?
Why I have no idea............
Seeing our opponent list this season I cannot believe they'll get too excited.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seeing our opponent list this season I cannot believe they'll get too excited.
Honestly, I don't think they care once the extension is signed.
All they have to do is the same thing they've been doing since 2016 which is sell Dak and make excuses when he lays those eggs.
See it's all about Dak and the Cowboys are irrelevant
In conclusion, the matter for them is more social than Gridiron.
Lot of people out there with pent-up frustrations hence the word HATE they use daily.
Might have to check out my old hometown Jets if the extenstion becomes a reality.
29 years becoming 34 years well you get the idea.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Any ideas folks what the time frame would look like for us down to Earth Cowboy fans on what our GM is doing with Dak?
Yes, there is still hope in our hearts.
Is March the month anyone??????????????
its not like a pregnancy...there is no due date...so don't hold hope. Jerry is going to resign Dak. they are working out the details. jerry left himself no other choice.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
As everyone was busy misinterpreting what Jerry Jones thinks “all in” means, he said some telling things otherwise…

He expects Dak to “work with them.”

I take that to mean that if he demands to be the highest paid player in the league, I wouldn’t say this is a slam dunk to go smoothly.

Jerry will probably cave because he is terrible at this, but I wouldn’t call it a given.

They can’t add anyone if he doesn’t extend, and he clearly needs the help. Makes sense to Dak to take the help as opposed to the largest contract, but I doubt France sees things that way.
Jerry needs to stand up to that big shot France. He's already put the screws to him once. Screw me once, that's your fault. Screw me twice, that's my fault. Why not wait and see how he does at the end of the year? Can they not do that?

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jerry needs to stand up to that big shot France. He's already put the screws to him once. Screw me once, that's your fault. Screw me twice, that's my fault. Why not wait and see how he does at the end of the year? Can they not do that?
I think there’s a reasonable chance it gets ugly….and I’m on team Jerry if that’s the case.

Dak has plenty of money, and needs a supporting cast that they can’t provide if he wants 60m year. He has a chance to compromise and win back some fan support, and also increase his chances of losing the choke label with better players around him.

If it was his first big contract, I wouldn’t say that, but he needs to seriously consider a compromise. He will be a happier man for it.