When will we know what Uncle Jerry is doing with Dak?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look on the bright side? Dak is nowhere to be found after that mess in the Packer game. Probably hiding in shame.
See here's a thought.
He's got to have some indication from Todd if he is being extended......right?
So where is he?
If the news was on the positive side wouldn't he be out there knowing he will continue to be a Cowboy?
The MIA act makes no sense as what he going to do show up and say Hi and thank you for another 250 million of your cap dollars.
Something is up???????????????????

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
See here's a thought.
He's got to have some indication from Todd if he is being extended......right?
So where is he?
If the news was on the positive side he by now would be out there knowing he will continue to be a Cowboy.
The MIA act makes no sense as whats he going to do show up and say Hi and thank you for another 250 million of your cap dollars.
Something is up???????????????????
I doubt anything is up because I don't think Dak give a crap about anything but himself. He is probably out buying more cars and purses.

Oh, for sure he will get his bag, that is what it's all about to him and that is why I hope he totally ruins that salary cap, because if you think that last 8 years were bad, get ready for REALLY bad!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt anything is up because I don't think Dak give a crap about anything but himself. He is probably out buying more cars and purses.

Oh, for sure he will get his bag, that is what it's all about to him and that is why I hope he totally ruins that salary cap, because if you think that last 8 years were bad, get ready for REALLY bad!
Ya, this franchise better be ready for a MAJOR downturn.
From ratings to retail and home games will be away games as trust me our season ticket holders will be mad that they're getting lower prices. :muttley:

btgboys41

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak won 12 games all by himself, he had to do it all. Then the playoffs come and, well, he sucks golf balls through a garden hose.

Don't make AC come teach you some lessons...AC has some big internet muscles...lmao.
I’m good bro.
Against tough competition during the last month 2023 season, including playoffs, regardless of game result...

Over 400 passing yards and 3 passing TDs in a playoff game vs Packers is not crap.

345 passing yards and 2 passing TDs vs Lions is not crap.

253 passing yards and 2 passing TDs vs Dolphins is not crap.

374 passing yards and 3 passing TDs vs Eagles is not crap.

I could go on but I don't want to embarrass you any further.

Against tough competition during the last month 2023 season, including playoffs, regardless of game result...

Over 400 passing yards and 3 passing TDs in a playoff game vs Packers is not crap.

Embarrass me? Lol. You citing the GB playoff game (and first for good measure) is one of the great self-owns from this forum.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Be prepared for at least 5 more years of choking.. what a sad situation this once great franchise has fallen into.
Yep going from the rim right in the toilet bowl with the rest of the Crap teams out there.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep going from the rim right in the toilet bowl with the rest of the Crap teams out there.
Hey, I can't wait for the downfall. His fans want Dak here, then they will get what they deserve and like it!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, I can't wait for the downfall. His fans want Dak here, then they will get what they deserve and like it!
Unfortunately in the end they will be the only ones left here making their usual excuses about their idol.
How many years can you debate Dak and Jerry's ineptness train?
Some of us will visit just to laugh at his fans but in the end, another 5 years of DAKCHOKA is just too much to face.
Oh well still have my old VHS tapes.............. :muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately in the end they will be the only ones left here making their usual excuses about their idol.
How many years can you debate Dak and Jerry's ineptness train?
Some of us will visit just to laugh at his fans but in the end, another 5 years of DAKCHOKA is just too much to face.
Oh well still have my old VHS tapes.............. :muttley:
You and your minions will continue to watch Dak lead the Cowboys for the next 5 years......AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!

:muttley: :muttley::muttley:

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Some would think the start of the new year/season - March 13th.
I think this is the latest date.
2024 Roster Bonus: $5M (March/18/2024)
Decision need to happen before this payment is due.

Resulting in an expected, typical Jerry move

Enter Daky Duck

R.4d764c0c60cb625b65106b55c3af7226

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some would think the start of the new year/season - March 13th.
I think this is the latest date.
2024 Roster Bonus: $5M (March/18/2024)
Decision need to happen before this payment is due.

Resulting in an expected, typical Jerry move

Enter Daky Duck

R.4d764c0c60cb625b65106b55c3af7226
Nice gif................but you forgot the other side of the coin.......... :facepalm:
sddefault.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
As everyone was busy misinterpreting what Jerry Jones thinks “all in” means, he said some telling things otherwise…

He expects Dak to “work with them.”

I take that to mean that if he demands to be the highest paid player in the league, I wouldn’t say this is a slam dunk to go smoothly.

Jerry will probably cave because he is terrible at this, but I wouldn’t call it a given.

They can’t add anyone if he doesn’t extend, and he clearly needs the help. Makes sense to Dak to take the help as opposed to the largest contract, but I doubt France sees things that way.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, now! Don't mention Warner, there is one if his fans that say everything Warner says about Dak is the truth. I forget the posters name that always uses Warner to prop up Dak, but his initials are AC.
:laugh:

Funny how this mysterious person I don't know who you are talking about...won't quote Warner when he criticizes Dak.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As everyone was busy misinterpreting what Jerry Jones thinks “all in” means, he said some telling things otherwise…

He expects Dak to “work with them.”

I take that to mean that if he demands to be the highest paid player in the league, I wouldn’t say this is a slam dunk to go smoothly.

Jerry will probably cave because he is terrible at this, but I wouldn’t call it a given.

They can’t add anyone if he doesn’t extend, and he clearly needs the help. Makes sense to Dak to take the help as opposed to the largest contract, but I doubt France sees things that way.
I wanted to say that very thing. What does "all in" even mean?

In cards....you put all your credits in the pot with what you already have....right? But that might not be what old Jerry meant. He probably doesn't even know what he meant.