When you know that you don't care anymore

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, I've been pretty much disconnected from this franchise emotionally for quite awhile. I'm a firm believer that while Jerry & Stephen are in control the team will for the most part be mediocre and as fans we will be disappointed.

I will say that I was pretty optimistic going into this season. The Carrot was gone, we actually pursued and signed some free agents I had heard of. I wasn't thrilled with the Nolan hiring but still thought things just may actually turn around.

Well it's now apparent the reason the Jones always avoided free agent agency with the exception of bargain bin players is because they are terrible talent evaluators. They also have allowed a toxic culture of underachievment to become the norm of this franchise.

The only ray of hope I can think of is when Jerry is either to old, sick or dead and cannot continue as GM and hopefully Stephen is just too lazy to do it. Maybe things change then but as for enjoying watching this team this year other than watching CeDee and Gallup there's not a whole lot to get excited about. And let's be honest, this team isn't going anywhere as far as a Championship so if they lose out the rest of this season it's not gonna break my heart any. Let's see if Jerruh and company can do something good picking toward the beginning of each round in next year's draft.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For over 40 years now, I used to go into every season memorizing the schedule of our first 5 or 6 games...home and away....this year, I've not known....or cared about....our next opponent until late the week prior....why freaking bother??? I have FINALLY accepted the fact that until Jerry can no longer take a breath, we are not winning anything....period!!! And that may include Stephen who hoards FA money like its being pulled directly out of his front pocket. Anyone with me on this, or experiencing any thing similar?
I don't care about whether or not you care about the Cowboys.

Regardless of how apathetic you are towards the Cowboys, I'm more apathetic towards you.