When you know that you don't care anymore

Mannix

Reaction score
For over 40 years now, I used to go into every season memorizing the schedule of our first 5 or 6 games...home and away....this year, I've not known....or cared about....our next opponent until late the week prior....why freaking bother??? I have FINALLY accepted the fact that until Jerry can no longer take a breath, we are not winning anything....period!!! And that may include Stephen who hoards FA money like its being pulled directly out of his front pocket. Anyone with me on this, or experiencing any thing similar?

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I am excited and looking forward to the game on Sunday. I want the cowboys to improve and win the division.

Quit watching football until you stop sounding so pathetic

dsturgeon

Reaction score
There is plenty to have fun watching. 3 really good receivers, center and 2 guards stepping up and playing well, dalton improving as he gets used to the team, schultz, randy gregory coming back, dlaw stepping up, interior dl guys stepping up, cheeto coming back, lee coming back

6or7 major starters getting injured sucks, but lets see what happens

blumayne38

Reaction score
There is plenty to have fun watching. 3 really good receivers, center and 2 guards stepping up and playing well, dalton improving as he gets used to the team, schultz, randy gregory coming back, dlaw stepping up, interior dl guys stepping up, cheeto coming back, lee coming back

...I’m amazed by you’re optimism

Mannix

Reaction score
------Quit watching football until you stop sounding so pathetic

Until you've risked your life going into a VERY scary East Dallas bar in the late 80's that showed the blacked out games illegally, shut your mouth and do not use the word pathetic when describing my loyalty to this team.

Last edited:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
For over 40 years now, I used to go into every season memorizing the schedule of our first 5 or 6 games...home and away....this year, I've not known....or cared about....our next opponent until late the week prior....why freaking bother??? I have FINALLY accepted the fact that until Jerry can no longer take a breath, we are not winning anything....period!!! And that may include Stephen who hoards FA money like its being pulled directly out of his front pocket. Anyone with me on this, or experiencing any thing similar?

Well, just like we fans ask the players 'to give it their all on the field and be their best on and off the field,' we can ask fans to do the same. Easy to be a fan when the team is winning.

Say what you will about the 2020 Cowboys, but it has been an 'entertaining' year so far. The name of the game is entertainment. If you are not feeling entertained, maybe you need ask yourself why and how to get back to the kid-like enjoyment we had watching the games. If I hated Jerry and Stephen as much as you seem to do, I would either quit looking at Jerry and Stephen altogether and focus on the players or find another team. My $0.02.

Mannix

Reaction score
------i never said your loyalty is pathetic. I said you sound pathetic. You are obviously 50+, but after reading you post, I picture you in skinny jeans with makeup and eye shadow, like an emo kid

i wouldnt go into east dallas dressed like that

Not sure I am understanding your point...or weak shtick....but knock yourself out having fun with it. Enjoy another L Sunday....or whenever the hell we play next.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
------i never said your loyalty is pathetic. I said you sound pathetic. You are obviously 50+, but after reading you post, I picture you in skinny jeans with makeup and eye shadow, like an emo kid

i wouldnt go into east dallas dressed like that

Not sure I am understanding your point...or weak shtick....but knock yourself out having fun with it. Enjoy another L Sunday....or whenever the hell we play next.

turn that frown upside down. the season is not over

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I think it's more about becoming more mature.

During the trials of 2020, the NFL is not so important.

That is so, but tomorrow is the Sabbath, and sunday is the game. So, there are good things in 2020

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
I want to see if this team is going to go all out or tank for whatever reason. But I’m betting on the former and that’s why I’m looking forward to watching the next game.

But If the team looks hopeless, then it’s off to the draft and then I look forward to next year. I will never leave the Boys.

Mannix

Reaction score
------Say what you will about the 2020 Cowboys, but it has been an 'entertaining' year so far.

You sound like a decent person....but you can put me down as not being entertained in the least by the mess that I've been witness to.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hey, welcome to my world. I've been a resident for over 20 years.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I agree and so do others. There's a Trinity in most of our lives and in yours. I'm happy you've shared that with us.

Most definitely. I am filled with spirit, saved by the son, and all praise to the father. And I remember his 4th commandment that was given at the creation.

Silly

Reaction score
It is just a strange season. It is difficult to be interested in football with all the struggles. It is even worse that dallas sucks.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Exactly how is Dalton improving? He looked good against the Giants and beyond garbage against the Cardinals. He led us to 3 points in the first 58 points.

Everything you listed except having 3 good WRs is a complete lie. This team is terrible.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Exactly how is Dalton improving? He looked good against the Giants and beyond garbage against the Cardinals. He led us to 3 points in the first 58 points.

Everything you listed except having 3 good WRs is a complete lie. This team is terrible.

zeke killed 2 of his drives with fumbles, gallup dropped and easy td, and the ref killed a good give by not calling PI. Maybe he will look better without those