When you look at the big picture

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Big picture....0-1 need to win the next 2 on the road vs Tenn & St Louis before getting torched at home by the Saints.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Well okay. There was also a shanked 35 yard field goal by SF, and a ton of penalties (including some very questionable ones) that either killed SF drives or extended Cowboys drives on 3rd down. The OL/running game looked very good, but other than that, there was very little to cheer today.

lwehlers

Reaction score
I had a feeling that we would look bad today. over half of the starters did not even play or practiced much in preseason. it is going to look ugly until the sixth or seventh game before the cowboys get themselves going by then they may be 1-5 or 2-4 that's a pretty big hole to did themselves out of.

mmohican29

Reaction score
The 49ers were in cruise control. If they needed to score you'd have seen a much different 2nd half.

I agree with you for the most part. I felt Kaepernick played a great game and turned two broken plays into big gainers, one for a TD. That said, this was NOT the worst defense I've ever seen in a game played by the Dallas Cowboys D.

- Tackling was solid and physical
- Our undermanned DL got pressure pretty regularly tbh
- Kids on DL showed up a little bit
- Rolando McClain had the best game of any LB on the field including Patrick Willis today.

Zman5

Reaction score
Unlike JG, Harbaugh is a good coach that knows how to finish games.

He wasn't going do anything stupid by throwing the ball all over the place when he pretty much knew he had the game won.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with you for the most part. I felt Kaepernick played a great game and turned two broken plays into big gainers, one for a TD. That said, this was NOT the worst defense I've ever seen in a game played by the Dallas Cowboys D.

- Tackling was solid and physical
- Our undermanned DL got pressure pretty regularly tbh
- Kids on DL showed up a little bit
- Rolando McClain had the best game of any LB on the field including Patrick Willis today.

Dude. Stop. You're getting me all pumped up for week 2.