When you look at the big picture

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
The 49ers played ultra conservative in the 2nd half. The game was already won so you can't blame them for being conservative. I find it hard to judge the defense based on the 2nd half.

Cowboy fans have a hard time grasping how to win a game with a big lead. If we were up like that we would have passed our way to a loss,
like normal.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
we were just sloppy and undisciplined and for my money, that is on Garrett.......again.

This is the thing that KILLS me in regards to attitude. We have ZERO accountability in this organization. Garrett is a complete failure as a coach. He does things right in places during the off season....... But he is not a coach WHATSOEVER

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I guess someone could find the silver lining in a nuclear apocalypse.

"Yes, my body is getting cooked from the inside out, but hey, at least I didn't die in the initial blast!"

lmao!!!

thank you for that...i needed it after what i just experienced.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, I'd love to saddle Harbaugh with Jerry and Stephen Jones and see how great of a coach he is with the hand Jason Garrett is dealt.

Bluestang

Reaction score
Oh, I'd love to saddle Harbaugh with Jerry and Stephen Jones and see how great of a coach he is with the hand Jason Garrett is dealt.

Harbaugh would probably stick with Murray when you are two yards away from the goal line and he avg you 7 yds a carry to get there.

kevm3

Reaction score
the 49ers played on cruise control in the second half. they did what we should have did against teams like detroit. When they had a huge lead, they didn't go around slinging the ball everywhere, paving the way for miraculous comebacks. At least the D was somewhat interesting to watch-- Rolondo McClain in particular.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Harbaugh would probably stick with Murray when you are two yards away from the goal line and he avg you 7 yds a carry to get there.

I thought Scott Linehan called the plays now?

And wasn't that a QB audible anyway?

A little consistency in the rant. That's all I ask.

bysbox1

Reaction score
What really sucks about this game is they will probably have the home field when we play them in the playoffs now.

Go Cowboys though.

Playoffs? You're talking Playoffs? Playoffs?

Seriously, I don't see this team going anywhere other than home after the 16 game season. . . .

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You said Harbaugh would have ran it. Intimating that Garrett didn't. But correct me if I'm wrong but Scott Linehan calls the plays in Dallas, not the head coach.

And that particular play was a QB audible.

Kaiser

Reaction score
In the big picture we lost because of mistakes (Romo) that can be correct and fluke plays, which will even out.

The big picture is that the fundamentals were good. That's a lot more important than losing one game where lightning strikes.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
playoffs this team will be competing for the number one pick in the draft

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd be pretty comfortable playing this team again later in the season, all things considered.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
id rather try to fix the problems now in Sept, than in November, so this is ok, tells the team to make the changes and look deep at who did what.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
49ers are not the team they were 2 years ago and they have a lot of injuries. Having said that, they are still a better team than we are from top down, including coaching. But, we could have beaten them, we were just sloppy and undisciplined and for my money, that is on Garrett.......again.

And we could still do nothing, even against their third string corners.

Bluestang

Reaction score
You said Harbaugh would have ran it. Intimating that Garrett didn't. But correct me if I'm wrong but Scott Linehan calls the plays in Dallas, not the head coach.

And that particular play was a QB audible.

Yea I know, but I was insinuating that Harbaugh would have Romo on a tight leash and would have just given Romo A Power O run. No options.

BTW: