Where are the Pac supporters now?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
links18;2340249 said:
Umm, there is no assumption there, just suggesting a possibility. Goodell has already said he will start punishing teams when their players screw-up. Hard to see how he is going to want us to "benefit" by getting picks out of Pac's suspension....

why would he take draft picks away from us?????? :confused:

Where do you get this from??????

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2340264 said:
I get really bored with the whole agenda thing that is constantly thrown around here. I suppose that he was suspended from having a couple of drinks? Give me a break.

part of his condition of reistatement was no alcohol-related incident they probably gave him that condition because he was probably drunk when he decided to make it rain

he had one

suspension

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2340286 said:
part of his condition of reistatement was no alcohol-related incident

he had one

suspension

So youre saying Goodell made a stupid rule and I should think his action is justified?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I was a Pac supporter and still am to a degree. look theres no doubt that this guy is a knucklehead lol but i mean in this instance he did nothing to warrant getting suspended. if the police arent called in by the hotel then this whole thing would have never got our to the public. and i can say that because the police when they arrived and investigating the situation they found that the incident wasnt even worth filing a report. The only reason this became big was because the police were called and it turns out they werent even needed! so i think Pacman is getting a bad shake here and its unfortunate because it was more bad luck than anything in THIS situation...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2340300 said:
So youre saying Goodell made a stupid rule and I should think his action is justified?

a rule Pacman assured him he understood and would follow

links18

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2340285 said:
why would he take draft picks away from us?????? :confused:

Where do you get this from??????

He already said he was going to start punishing teams for the actions of their players and it seems like he has complete arbitrary authority to do whatever the hell he wants........

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2340286 said:
part of his condition of reistatement was no alcohol-related incident they probably gave him that condition because he was probably drunk when he decided to make it rain

he had one

suspension

I don't understand how much pacman had to drink in the initial reports there were nothing about that.....

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
links18;2340307 said:
He already said he was going to start punishing teams for the actions of their players and it seems like he has complete arbitrary authority to do whatever the hell he wants........

so why would draft picks be involved and not a fine?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2340308 said:
I don't understand how much pacman had to drink in the initial reports there were nothing about that.....

further investigation probably turned up that he had a significant amount

unless you believe the conspiracy theories that abound that you only have to look at Goodell the wrong way, or be a Dallas Cowboy, in order to get a suspension

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2340300 said:

Pacman was a drunk thug, making it rain in strip clubs before meetings with the commissioner, he paralyzed a man, probably while he was drunk shooting up the streets of Las Vegas like it was Saints Row.

How the hell did he make a "stupid rule" that rule is to protect the people of Dallas, America and more importantly, Pacman himself.

links18

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2340312 said:
so why would draft picks be involved and not a fine?

Because I can't imagine him wanting him to see us benefit by getting picks back from Tennessee as a result of Pac's suspension. This is just speculation on my part, but if he wants to be a hard arse I can see him taking those picks away. The point is to punish teams for their players' misbehaviour not reward them or allow them to set-up elaborate trades that give them an out when their players screw up.....

links18

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2340320 said:

unless you believe the conspiracy theories that abound that you only have to look at Goodell the wrong way, or be a Dallas Cowboy, in order to get a suspension

The NFL's closed door disciplinary process leads to those conspiracy theories. Seriously, the NFL isn't like any other private business--it is accountable to its fans and this close door stuff is not good for the league's image. There needs to be more openess and transpearancy to the process or the league is going to lose whatever legitimacy it has left (Patriots whitewash, terrible officiating, etc.)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score

I'll take the latter. Call me a conspiracy theorist.

links18;2340336 said:
Because I can't imagine him wanting him to see us benefit by getting picks back from Tennessee as a result of Pac's suspension. This is just speculation on my part, but if he wants to be a hard arse I can see him taking those picks away. The point is to punish teams for their players' misbehaviour not reward them or allow them to set-up elaborate trades that give them an out when their players screw up.....

If that's the case why even reinstate Pacman ? Making a trade like that is good for both parties cause it's a risk. It would make zero sense for Goodell to take a draft pick away from us in this trade.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Phantom;2340323 said:
Pacman was a drunk thug, making it rain in strip clubs before meetings with the commissioner, he paralyzed a man, probably while he was drunk shooting up the streets of Las Vegas like it was Saints Row.

How the hell did he make a "stupid rule" that rule is to protect the people of Dallas, America and more importantly, Pacman himself.

So now hes the saviour of America? :laugh2:

You people are unbelievable.

Does anyone know the actual terminology used? was it no alcohol or no acohol related incidents or what?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

further investigation certainly turns up that you like making crap up. Keep going I am interested to see how many people are going to believe your garbage.

juck

Reaction score
Pac deserved a fine and one game to make goodell look good.Goodell did this cause he cornered himself by saying Pac will never get another chance and he would look soft if he didnt flash his badge.

Ender

Reaction score
Im a Pacman supporter only because i think the league suspending him was foul. If the Police said its was nothing then it was nothing.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2340369 said:
further investigation certainly turns up that you like making crap up. Keep going I am interested to see how many people are going to believe your garbage.

take your head out of Goodell's *** and you will see the truth my friend