Where Did You Get Your Username?

k19

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
:confused:

Thanks alot, man. But where did you get YOUR name from?

Just a little something off a word document :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
Just a little something off a word document :D

just a little something to throw everyone off when they try to type a response to you and want to call you by username or an abreviation

What is the abbreviation for ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› ... is it ( l ) or ??? ?

k19

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
just a little something to throw everyone off when they try to type a response to you and want to call you by username or an abreviation

What is the abbreviation for ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› ... is it ( l ) or ??? ?

I just HAD to be different and I think this is as different as it gets. As far as shortening it Vinny works fine too :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
I just HAD to be different and I think this is as different as it gets. As far as shortening it Vinny works fine too :D

I like Vinny better anyway

k19

Reaction score
With everything I have going in life I just wanted a change. My name was Vinny before VT got here because its my real name. Most people thought I was a VT fan so I changed it to K19. I've followed Key since his days at SC and have always admired his heart and passion for the game. I'll probably go back to K19 eventually once the new-ness wears off this one

zagnut

Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
Ahhh Mr. Trickblue that is where you as well are wrong...

The Reece's Peanut Butter Cup is one of the greatest candies, it is not the greatest candy bar as it is a cup.

Heath and Nutrageous bars are better then Zagnut however. :p:

You got it. It's a cup, definitely not a bar. If he said Reese's Fastbreak I could give partial credit. :)

Heath and Nutrageous are good...if you're, like, a masochist and enjoy breaking your teeth. :D I do like the toffee.

And all are plentifully found in any convenience store. Zagnuts are rare like peanut butter flavored diamonds rolled in exquisite toasted coconut. It is still no contest. :p:

Reaction score
I chose mine from a song by a band called "Down"... it is also a slang used by Aussi's to mean "impossible" or "to hell with it"... love the song and the phrase is appropriate... 77, eh, year I was born...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
zagnut said:
You got it. It's a cup, definitely not a bar. If he said Reese's Fastbreak I could give partial credit. :)

Heath and Nutrageous are good...if you're, like, a masochist and enjoy breaking your teeth. :D I do like the toffee.

And all are plentifully found in any convenience store. Zagnuts are rare like peanut butter flavored diamonds rolled in exquisite toasted coconut. It is still no contest. :p:

You are both wrong... it is a candy bar... it can't be the only cup in the entire series...

Reece's is the best candy bar... bar none... ;)

HipHop

Benched
Reaction score
You all are wrong. The best candy bar available is the classic Snickers Bar.

Hands down.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
HipHop said:

Hands down.

donald%20trump.JPG

You're Fired!!!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
HipHop said:

Hands down.

I agree - The snickers bar is the BEST bar!

But.. the best candy is Brach's Chocolate Covered Cherries - yummy

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
I agree - The snickers bar is the BEST bar!

But.. the best candy is Brach's Chocolate Covered Cherries - yummy

I agree about the snickers. I actually buy it, put it in the freezer for an hour and then eat it.

But the best candy by far is Godiva chocolates. Oh man, it's wrong how it melts in your mouth. They're expensive, but since I've yet to buy and mooch off my co-workers when they have some, doesn't cost me much...lol

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I agree about the snickers. I actually buy it, put it in the freezer for an hour and then eat it.

But the best candy by far is Godiva chocolates. Oh man, it's wrong how it melts in your mouth. They're expensive, but since I've yet to buy and mooch off my co-workers when they have some, doesn't cost me much...lol
I hate moochers

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I hate moochers

I know...moochers are horrible people, aren't they?...lol

Just for the chocolates guy...and godiva chocolate is too rare to pass up. So if it's available, I'll swing by and snag one or two. Everybody knows how much I love chocolate...mmm, mmm, mmm...

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

interesting...the best chocolate I have had to this point in my life, whether liquid or solid form, came from Oaxaca. I spent quite some time studying Mexico's history in Oaxaca and was able to try fresh chocolate. They grow cacao beans in the state and export in volumes.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I know...moochers are horrible people, aren't they?...lol

Just for the chocolates guy...and godiva chocolate is too rare to pass up. So if it's available, I'll swing by and snag one or two. Everybody knows how much I love chocolate...mmm, mmm, mmm...

MMMMM Godiva!!!!! I'll mooch that anyday... can't afford it either.

ok.. best affordable candy - Brock's chocolate covered cherries
best non- affordable candy - Godiva!!!

I also like Almond Rocca

Oh, and See's Candy - love their cinnamon suckers

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Oh... there is a little candy store in Granbury, Texas that makes the BEST Cherry Chocolate *****.... OMG! It is AWESOME!!!

I feel a trip coming on for the weekend

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
MMMMM Godiva!!!!! I'll mooch that anyday... can't afford it either.

ok.. best affordable candy - Brock's chocolate covered cherries
best non- affordable candy - Godiva!!!

I also like Almond Rocca

Oh, and See's Candy - love their cinnamon suckers
Choc covered cherries are a diabetic coma waiting to happen:puke: