Where do we go from here to improve the team?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have to get better on both sides of the line of scrimmage. You have to find a RB too. Those are the musts.

I dismiss the talk of another round of bargain bin free agency. The owner says this year will be different. He's going all in. I expect him to keep his word and at least try to do that and I can't think of a better position to start than DT.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The 2nd part of your first sentence was entirely unnecessary and ruined a good post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he meant that something needs to be done by those with the power to do it, as opposed to just being talked about on a forum, by those of us without the power.

Reactions: G2

GermanBoyzBeerInc

Reaction score
Let Pollard and Smith go. Shift Tyler to Tackle, draft a guard (who can learn from Zach before he retires). Draft a back late and look at the undrafted and FA backs. Try to keep Gilmore at least one more season, so the focus on draft night and FA can be on guard (and a center maybe) LBs, Edge and backs. Sign Dak long term, restructure his contract to have the money for Lamb (even though I believe having a 30mil/year WR does more harm than good) and Micah. I mean the right way to do it is pretty obvious in my opinion.