Where is the Prescott to the Giants noise coming from?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Dak has defeated the Giants more than he has any other opponent. They're not a good team. I thought what I said was easy to understand. As The Rock says, "It doesn’t matter what he thinks." Dak's not much of a competitor.
He's small in big games.

So, to explain again, if he goes to a team that he actually looked good while playing against that team, it will be two less games for the stat munchers and DLS to slobber over. Instead, he will be getting the beat down from his former team twice a year. (And SBs in the cap era will have nothing to do with it... lol/smh)
He’ll look good playing the Cowboys instead. Like he cares. These guys play for money. NYG’s current ownership has proven themselves more likely to win a Super Bowl in the salary cap era the the Cowboys ownership. And what’s the difference going from one team to another. Players do it all the time. There is no advantage to playing for the Cowboys or another team that never goes to the Super Bowl. May as well take the cash.

RoboQB

Reaction score
He’ll look good playing the Cowboys instead. Like he cares. These guys play for money. NYG’s current ownership has proven themselves more likely to win a Super Bowl in the salary cap era the the Cowboys ownership. And what’s the difference going from one team to another. Players do it all the time. There is no advantage to playing for the Cowboys or another team that never goes to the Super Bowl. May as well take the cash.
If he went to the Giants, he'd spend more time on his back than a $20 hooker.
It would be like Emmitt returning with Arizona. Worse.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
If he went to the Giants, he'd spend more time on his back than a $20 hooker.
It would be like Emmitt returning with Arizona. Worse.
Any NFL fan knows things don’t stay the same. And in this century the Giants have won more Super Bowls than the Cowboys, Commanders, and Eagles combined. My guess is they plan on doing what they think will get them to another one.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Any NFL fan knows things don’t stay the same. And in this century the Giants have won more Super Bowls than the Cowboys, Commanders, and Eagles combined. My guess is they plan on doing what they think will get them to another one.
Oh the irony.
You're telling me things don't stay the same but you keep
pushing this "Giants won SBs in this century".
Dude, look at the Giants of the past 3 years, even 5 years.
How many 12-5 seasons have they had in that period?
Dallas is a better team without Dak than the Giants would be with Dak. It's that simple. No top WR. No top 10 defense. The only thing they have in common is a cap strapped by an over paid QB.

He's gonna end up in Vegas anyway. Already bought the luggage.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Oh the irony.
You're telling me things don't stay the same but you keep
pushing this "Giants won SBs in this century".
Dude, look at the Giants of the past 3 years, even 5 years.
How many 12-5 seasons have they had in that period?
Dallas is a better team without Dak than the Giants would be with Dak. It's that simple. No top WR. No top 10 defense. The only thing they have in common is a cap strapped by an over paid QB.

He's gonna end up in Vegas anyway. Already bought the luggage.
I know. Dallas and Philly think it’s their division. It has been in recent years. And Philly squeezed one out what is now years ago. But the sun doesn’t shine on the same dog’s *** forever. Dak will be gone. Eagles are stuck with a QB that may not be quite what they thought and he’s expensive and has a no trade clause. Change is inevitable.

plasticman

Reaction score
There are some in the sports media that have a difficult time meeting their deadline this time of the year.