Where KSK was WRONG!

EST_1986

Reaction score
Im not knocking Brady... have said several times it was a mistake to let him walk out the door at 1 Patriot Place... he should never have worn another teams jersey...

with that said, I'd build 2... One for each...

Brady is the GOAT qb ... there is no argument... Belichick is the Goat coach ... there is no argument...

Together, they were the perfect storm that raged for two decades...

Does Belichick win 6 without Brady? Does Brady win 6 without Belichick? Doesn't matter what one might think, because they did it together.

at the end of the day though, Brady isnt in New England anymore... got to ride with the ponies you got left...

Go Pats
it was a perfect storm, I agree there. Neither get 6 without the other but overall Brady would get more without Bill

EST_1986

Reaction score
This current scenario is perfect to wage the argument between who was more important. And it couldn’t be unfolding any better for those who felt Brady was a bigger part of the equation.
Brady at 43 years of age in the NFL is performing at a level that's unreal

Diehardblues

Reaction score
it was a perfect storm, I agree there. Neither get 6 without the other but overall Brady would get more without Bill
If he has any kind of team around him.

Tampa was 7-9 team going nowhere. But they have a pretty good coach, enough defense and some talented receivers. That’s all Tommy needs.

Pape

Reaction score
such a shame, we will never know... Us long suffering New England fans will just have to suck it up and just deal with the 6 so far

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We’re already finding out. Brady is proving it in his 1st year in NFC it’s going to further his legendary status while Bill sits at home in January.

Like all coaches are reduced to rubble without their takent.

kskboys

Reaction score
Im not knocking Brady... have said several times it was a mistake to let him walk out the door at 1 Patriot Place... he should never have worn another teams jersey...

with that said, I'd build 2... One for each...

Brady is the GOAT qb ... there is no argument... Belichick is the Goat coach ... there is no argument...

Together, they were the perfect storm that raged for two decades...

Does Belichick win 6 without Brady? Does Brady win 6 without Belichick? Doesn't matter what one might think, because they did it together.

at the end of the day though, Brady isnt in New England anymore... got to ride with the ponies you got left...

Go Pats
Stop. You're doing what you've accused Greg of doing, stating stuff that's not necessarily true.

There are several GOAT's. Brady, Montana, Starr, Unitas, Graham. There is absolutely no reason to unequivocally state one as the GOAT. That drunk bar talk.

kskboys

Reaction score
Most likely not true. The 6 was because of those two coming together. Brady's number depends explicitly on what team he's on.

Pape

Reaction score
Screw the Pats. Go Bucs.
Prove it was more about Brady.

And what’s a pats fan doing here anyway? Trolling the Cowboys probably.

Prove it was more than Brady? Gee... Okay...You really can't be this stu... obtuse can you? ... don't answer, that's a rhetorical question
(pssst - that means i already know the answer, so there's no need to respond to the question)

Wait and see what happens... thats all the proof anyone will need...

as for why I am here? That's a mighty Zen question... really, what are any of us doing here?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Most likely not true. The 6 was because of those two coming together. Brady's number depends explicitly on what team he's on.
Numbers thus far say 7-9 Bucs are 5-2 with Brady and 12-4 Pats are 2-4 without him. Who would have thought? This is becoming a compelling story.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Prove it was more than Brady? Gee... Okay...You really can't be this stu... obtuse can you? ... don't answer, that's a rhetorical question
(pssst - that means i already know the answer, so there's no need to respond to the question)

Wait and see what happens... thats all the proof anyone will need...

as for why I am here? That's a mighty Zen question... really, what are any of us doing here?
I’ve never been to another fan forum. Why would a Patriot fan spend time on a Cowboy fan forum but to Troll.

Pape

Reaction score
Stop. You're doing what you've accused Greg of doing, stating stuff that's not necessarily true.

There are several GOAT's. Brady, Montana, Starr, Unitas, Graham. There is absolutely no reason to unequivocally state one as the GOAT. That drunk bar talk.

There is a difference in what I have stated and what Greg (? Diehardblues i suppose) stated ... Greg was stating things that are objectively false, and easily refuted with a minimal bit of research

The overall greatness of players? This is truly a conversation for another day... We can go over all the players one by one, do an exhaustive analysis if you'd like.

But the game progresses... each generation has outdone the last in terms of performance etc... Its a natural progression... There has been no Ruthian archetype in the NFL who stood head and shoulders above the rest for 100 + years...

So yeah, Brady is the GOAT ... and you know what, one day, maybe soon, someone else will come along and knock him off the top of the mountain... One player with that potential is already playing the game...

so its not the same thing... And you should know that...

Pape

Reaction score
I’ve never been to another fan forum. Why would a Patriot fan spend time on a Cowboy fan forum but to Troll.

and I am a member, or was a member ... forums are in decline since their heyday, many have folded, much like the official cowboys site ... at probably 30 other teams sites...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was thinking Bill was going to prove he could win without Brady and Tom might be washed up and struggle in Tampa.

But that hasn’t been the case. And fuels the narrative. Brady is proving many people wrong. And I’m loving it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Maybe you should, then you might realize its not all about "trolling".
You haven’t answered the question yet.

Thanks for admitting it’s mostly about trolling.

It’s not like rival fan coming over to discuss an upcoming game or long time history . There’s no rivalry with Pats. We have no history at all.

Pape

Reaction score
You haven’t answered the question yet.

Thanks for admitting it’s mostly about trolling.

It’s not like rival fan coming over to discuss an upcoming game or long time history . There’s no rivalry with Pats. We have no history at all.
You want to know why I started coming to the cowboys site? People keep asking.. I have told a few... Years ago I taught a guy Dante how to dive... Dante happened to have a brother named Paul, who worked in the football world... last name of Pasqualone... who happened to be the DC of the cowboys at one point... I followed Pauls career ... I came, met some decent people, i stayed... There is your answer

So, no, Greg, its not about trolling

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You want to know why I started coming to the cowboys site? People keep asking.. I have told a few... Years ago I taught a guy Dante how to dive... Dante happened to have a brother named Paul, who worked in the football world... last name of Pasqualone... who happened to be the DC of the cowboys at one point... I followed Pauls career ... I came, met some decent people, i stayed... There is your answer

So, your a Cowboys fan too?

Diehardblues

Reaction score

A little fact checking . He was a Cowboys def coach not DC from 2005-2007 ( LB coach ), then 2010 ( DL coach)

But you didn’t join this site until 2018.

Pape

Reaction score
A little fact checking . He was a Cowboys def coach not DC from 2005-2007 ( LB coach ), then 2010 ( DL coach)

But you didn’t join this site until 2018.

joined the official site. that closed, i migrated.

not a cowby fan. thats why i rarely post anywhere but in the nfl zone.