Where will Owens land?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Don't kid yourselves, somebody WILL pickup T.O. after he is done in Philly. Even though he destroys teams, rest assured, someone will pick him up. Here are the probable suiters that will bite the bullet:

was.gif

Commanders:
I guarantee you, Snyder is already licking his chops at the possibilty of getting TO, but because of their cap problems, I doubt that would happen. The only way would be to send someone like Arrington or Moss to the Eagles in a package deal.

hou.gif

Texans:
They are so bad, they will take any help they can get, good attitude or not. I do not think they have any major contracts, so they should have plenty of room for him.

min.gif

Vikings:
You think the Vikings realized that they miss Moss by now? I am sure they would welcome him back with open arms, even with all the problems he had. So, why not go get the next best thing? I am sure T.O. will feel at home at the Vikings weekly Yacht sex orgies.

oak.gif

Raiders:
The ultimate home of NFL outcasts. Why not? Moss on one side and T.O. on the other could be the most dangerous WR duos in league history.

chi.gif

Bears:
Many Bears fans feel they are a dangerous stud WR away from being a Super Bowl contender. This could be their chance.

atl.gif

Falcons:
The Falcons also feel that they are a dangerous WR away drom being Super Bowl contenders, or even champions. Trade rumors have been out since opening camp, and I am sure Vick wouldn't mind the extra offense power. With TO on the field, Vick could end up being the leagues leading rusher.

dal.gif

Cowboys:
Last but not least, (I had to, since this is a Cowboys board:) Dallas critics claim they do not have a true #1 WR (neither did New England in their 3 superbowl wins, but anyway)and TO could be that guy. Parcells has a nack for ressurecting many careers, including Keyshaun Johnson that was exciled from the Buccaneers in TO-like fashion, just two seasons ago, and we all know Jerry must be rubbing his chin by now....Say it aint so, Jerry!

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
oak.gif

Raiders:
The ultimate home of NFL outcasts. Why not? Moss on one side and T.O. on the other could be the most dangerous WR duos in league history.
ding ding ding

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I hope that wherever he lands that the GM has enough sense NOT to give him a big contract. I hope that all he gets are offers for chump change because he is such a high risk. I've said it before...Any GM who offers him a huge contract should be fired on the spot by the owner.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
The CFL where it's nice and cold :D someone is stupid enough to pick him up. I figure he finally got pissed McNabb was throwing everything at his feet :D

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I say he will end up in the WWE where his physique, attitude, and big mouth will take him to the top.

His days in the NFL should be over unless some idiot owner like Davis or Snyder think that somehow he will be different for them.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Any future network that employs him immediately goes on my boycott list. I'm sick of society rewarding aberrant, anti-social behavior.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
You can take the Commanders, Falcons, Bears and Cowboys off of your list.

Add maybe Seattle, Tennessee, and Green Bay.

Dye

Reaction score
maybe oakland...a straightup, porter for owens trade. :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I could care less......He will demolish any locker room chemestry where he resides.

I hope his "I....Me" attitude bites him in his gluteus maximus.

yesfan

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Any future network that employs him immediately goes on my boycott list. I'm sick of society rewarding aberrant, anti-social behavior.

I agree. Unfortunately these sub-culture misfits will go onto reap
even more millions,because someone will always be there for them.
Big money,it's the bottom line.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
It would be poetic justice if he ended up in Baltimore :D

I predict GB after Farve decides to stay another year.

AtlCB

Reaction score
T.O. will not wind up in Washington for the same reason that he would not wind up in Dallas - the head coaches would immediately resign!