Where will Owens land?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
R. Moss goes to PHILLY for OWENS TO Raiders BOok it! :D ..LoL

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
No way would he go to Atlanta he and Vick would go out at worse then he and McNabb.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
silver said:
New England is my bet. It seems they did pretty good with another malcontent in Corey Dillon. Another possibility woud be the Jets., with Chad Pennington coming back and them using the WCO. New York being the media capital would have a field day with Owens all year.

Corey Dillon is not TO. TO is narcissistic. Dillon was frustrated by all the losing in Cincinnati. Huge Difference.

The Patriots are the most communist team in the NFL in which no individuals are allowed to stand above the team. There is no "I" on the Patriots. Everyone including Corey Dillon was supposed to downplay their indivdual contributions.

That's the last place a narcisist like TO wants to be at. The Falcons look like the only real team for TO. He has no other receiver to compete with and the Falcons and the city of Atlanta would be perfect for his exploits. Remember when Deion and Andre Rison used to party with MC Hammer and other rappers in Atlanta and it was about glamour and high exposure in the black community. The city took well to their exploits. I think they would similarly embrace TO's act.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Sarge said:
Can't pay Moss, Porter AND TO.

Not gonna happen.

If Philly is looking to trade, they could send TO to Oakland for Porter and a draft pick. Idoubt Porter would want to stick around if TO was coming to town anyway.

31smackdown

Reaction score
So... why won't Washington want him? I understand if it's a Salary Cap issue.. but have they really proven that they won't sign these big play guys yet? I think Cerrato and Danny get giddy around this type of talent... Portis, Taylor, Arrington...

Maybe Denver..Rod Smith has to be retiring soon

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Put me down for who cares, as long as it ain't Dallas.

couldn't agree any more.

all my respect for jerry jones would be totally lost.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
31smackdown said:
So... why won't Washington want him? I understand if it's a Salary Cap issue.. but have they really proven that they won't sign these big play guys yet? I think Cerrato and Danny get giddy around this type of talent... Portis, Taylor, Arrington...

Maybe Denver..Rod Smith has to be retiring soon

At least you could have come up with some decent examples.

Taylor was drafted by the Commanders.
Arrington was drafted by the Commanders.

Portis was acquired in a trade with the Broncos. Pretty even up trade at this point.

2much2soon

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Daniel Snyder

Hiring Steve Spurrier, Bruce Smith, Deion.
Letting Stephen Davis go.
Drafting Carlos Rogers instead of D. Ware. Drafting Lavar Arrington at all.
Dannielle Snyder. Sure, he has already been mentioned but he has been so destructive to the organization he deserves to be listed twice.
And I am hardly trying.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
That's all you need to know, the man knows less about football than my left testicle

Are you really this ignorant ? I have read posts of yours on occasion that suggest that you might actually follow football and have an understanding of the game. This is disappointing.

Do you even know what the word elaborate means ? I am starting to doubt that you do. I realize that this is "your board" and all that jazz, but why be a troll to your own board ?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Are you really this ignorant ?

No, but Napolean version2.0 is

SnyderLg.jpg

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Are you really this ignorant ? I have read posts of yours on occasion that suggest that you might actually follow football and have an understanding of the game. This is disappointing.

Do you even know what the word elaborate means ? I am starting to doubt that you do. I realize that this is "your board" and all that jazz, but why be a troll to your own board ?

Elaboration is only necessary when the statement isnt obvious

Any causual fan can tell that Snyder is wondering around in a dark cave with a damp match. He has had ONE winning season in his entire ownership of the Commanders, ONE.