Where will Owens land?

AtlCB

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
It would be poetic justice if he ended up in Baltimore :D

I predict GB after Farve decides to stay another year.
Ray Lewis would probably use him as a tackling dummy if he went to the Ravens.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
When was he ever in MIN to go back?

He wasnt, but Minny got rid of a malcontent WR who destroyed their team, then realizes they cant do without him and sign another malcontent WR.And I had Moss in my head for some reason when I wrote the "back" part. My goof

Murph80

Reaction score
I think Vick will speak up and lobby for him in Atlanta. TO has alot of ties in ATL. His WR coach from SF is there and so is Mora from his SF days.

AtlCB

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
I think Vick will speak up and lobby for him in Atlanta. TO has alot of ties in ATL. His WR coach from SF is there and so is Mora from his SF days.
Mora is a smart coach and knows all about TO. I seriously doubt he winds up as a Falcon.

blindzebra

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
He wasnt, but Minny got rid of a malcontent WR who destroyed their team, then realizes they cant do without him and sign another malcontent WR.And I had Moss in my head for some reason when I wrote the "back" part. My goof

That would not be ironic, that would be stupid.

The Vikings ship is sinking, the last thing they'd do is poke a few more holes by picking up TO.

AtlCB

Reaction score
blindzebra said:

The Vikings ship is sinking, the last thing they'd do is poke a few more holes by picking up TO.
They aren't exactly a smart organization. Look who their head coach is!

blindzebra

Reaction score
AtlCB said:
They aren't exactly a smart organization. Look who their head coach is!

They have a new owner, looking for a new stadium, nobody is that stupid.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

This is the second most idiotic organization next to Washington

Stupid is commonplace in Minny

rgcowboys

Reaction score
It won't be a trade that would help T.O. If I was the Eagles at this point I would deactivate him until week 16. Then I would release him. If i'm correct then he would be on waivers and who ever picked him up would have him under contract. T.O. started this to get a new contract so the Eagles would still screw him. I do see Owens as a Raider or Falcon. Thew Vikings can't consider him because of all their problems, Parcells would be in jail for doing a Bobby Knight, garbbing him by the throat. Now how would the Eagles feel if next year Owens became a Falcon and they won the Superbowl? Owens would really bash McNabb and the Eagles then.

silver

Reaction score
New England is my bet. It seems they did pretty good with another malcontent in Corey Dillon. Another possibility woud be the Jets., with Chad Pennington coming back and them using the WCO. New York being the media capital would have a field day with Owens all year.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
And the OC that he screamed at on the sidelines :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
silver said:
New England is my bet. It seems they did pretty good with another malcontent in Corey Dillon. Another possibility woud be the Jets., with Chad Pennington coming back and them using the WCO. New York being the media capital would have a field day with Owens all year.

New England didnt win 3 titles in 4 years by being stupid

baj1dallas

Reaction score
It's totally unfair to call Dillon a malcontent. He finished off his contract without ever holding out or complaining, and because he didn't want to stick around for "rebuilding", he gets a bad rap. Total BS.