Where will Owens land?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
not the usual Zimmer Apologist

Apologize for what??? having a great D??? Keep digging and hoping Zimmer fails ........... the rest of us will enjoy our new young defense.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_coachExec.cfm

If you check this link you will find it is a link to the Cowboys Official website listing the Coaching staff and backing up zrinkill's assertion that Zimmer is the DC.

You will also see on the roster that Drew Henson has QB listed by his name. Does that mean he is the one who has thrown for over 2000 yards so far and 13 TD passes. No that would be Drew Bledsoe.

Now last time I checked this thread was SUPPOSED to be about T.O. I am not the one who brought up this Zimmer thing.

I posted in this thread cuz I really do think Terell Owens will be a Dallas Cowboy not to hear some of you go on about how Zimmer is the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen and how nothing is ever his fault and how he can do no wrong.

This is a T.O. thread.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
You will also see on the roster that Drew Henson has QB listed by his name. Does that mean he is the one who has thrown for over 2000 yards so far and 13 TD passes. No that would be Drew Bledsoe.

So who else on the Coaches roster has Defensive Coordinator beside his name?
When Bill decided he didnt need an Offensive Coordinator he got rid of that position. why hasnt he done the same if Zim isnt filling that role?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:

Now last time I checked this thread was SUPPOSED to be about T.O. I am not the one who brought up this Zimmer thing.

I posted in this thread cuz I really do think Terell Owens will be a Dallas Cowboy not to hear some of you go on about how Zimmer is the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen and how nothing is ever his fault and how he can do no wrong.

This is a T.O. thread.
Nice try at spin control. I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

If you're so worried about the topic of the thread create a new one and call me out. I invited you.

You've done nothing but troll so far. I'm calling you on it.

There's not an ounce of football savvy in what you've said about Zimmer tonight, or ever.

You see, you're basically trying to tell me that Bill Parcells is a freaking stooge and keeps coaches on his staff for no reason at all. I'm not that stupid. If you want to be, that's your business.

Now, you can either nad up and prove it or you can't.

It's okay, we all know you can't. You're in over your head and your alligator mouth is writing checks you flea butt can't cash.

You called me out with the age stuff kid. Wow me with some football knowledge or bow out with a shred of dignity left.

The ball's in your court speed demon. I haven't minced words. If it's not clear enough for you raise your hand and ask for help.

Talk real football instead of trolling or shut up.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Nice try at spin control. I was born at night but it wasn't last night.

If you're so worried about the topic of the thread create a new one and call me out. I invited you.

You've done nothing but troll so far. I'm calling you on it.

There's not an ounce of football savvy in what you've said about Zimmer tonight, or ever.

You see, you're basically trying to tell me that Bill Parcells is a freaking stooge and keeps coaches on his staff for no reason at all. I'm not that stupid. If you want to be, that's your business.

Now, you can either nad up and prove it or you can't.

It's okay, we all know you can't. You're in over your head and your alligator mouth is writing checks you flea butt can't cash.

You called me out with the age stuff kid. Wow me with some football knowledge or bow out with a shred of dignity left.

The ball's in your court speed demon. I haven't minced words. If it's not clear enough for you raise your hand and ask for help.

Talk real football instead of trolling or shut up.

Nice try but I called you out on the T.O. thing and then you and HH moved it to this Zimmer thing to get outta the T.O. thing. You have no one to blame but yourself for this Zimmer thing since you guys went away from what this was all about and that is Terell Owens.

Last time I checked this thread was....Where will T.O. land.

I have said my thing on Zimmer. You know where I stand and you are not gonna change my mind it is that simple. Quit trying it aint gonna work.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Nice try but I called you out on the T.O. thing and then you and HH moved it to this Zimmer thing to get outta the T.O. thing. You have no one to blame but yourself for this Zimmer thing since you guys went away from what this was all about and that is Terell Owens.

Last time I checked this thread was....Where will T.O. land.

I have said my thing on Zimmer. You know where I stand and you are not gonna change my mind it is that simple. Quit trying it aint gonna work.
That was weak man. Hang your head in shame.

You got called out and decided to crawl into your shell. Not like I felt you could back up the crap anyway. Hell I knew you couldn't. Not even with an invitation to start a new thread and call me out.

Paper mache' is too tough.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
What do you call someone who doesnt think Zim is doing a great job this year?

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/Wolvieidiot.jpg

MDCowboy

Reaction score
I think the most logical place for him is Atlanta, especially if they fall short of the SuperBowl this year--it will be alot like the Philly scenario from a couple of years ago. Vick will need a true #1 receiver, they run the WC offense and Jim Mora already has dealt with T.O. in San Fran.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
TO will go to the Falcons or Bears, Packers ,Lions.
Falcs have discussed obtaining him. Mora jr got along well with him. He has been pimping Vick the way he did McNabb prior to playing with him.

Raiders have no cap room and Moss and TO will never agree to play together.

Cowboys and Skins owners are interested but neither coach is.

Bears and Lions would be choices because they have a chance to get much better offensively and some younger guys they could jettison who have not met expectations. Soft drafts equal big(sometimes desperate) free agent signings.

Alot of it will depend on the money.
10 or 12 teams would jump in the derby if it was a 1 year deal but it may be down to 2 or 3 teams if it is 3 years and I'd be shocked if he got a 4 or 5 year big money deal.

In the end I think his agent cost him about 10 million over the lifetime of his NFL career with bad advice.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I have said it before. Bill Parcells is the stupidest head coach. Everyone knew that Zimmer was a terrible coach before Bill arrived in Dallas, yet Bill kept him at defensive coordinator.

After one season together, Bill could personally see how bad Zimmer was as a defensive coach and should have let him walk to Nebraska. Instead, he stupidly asks him to come back and convinces Jerry to give him a raise.

After his second season, Bill has the perfect excuse to get rid of this loser Zimmer. The team is going to switch to the 3-4. A scheme which Zimmer has never used. But Bill for some unknown reason keeps Zimmer as the DC.

Finally though, Bill has seen the error of his ways. He has taken control and is calling the defensive plays. It is very clear to see by the performance on the field over the last few games.

The defense has clearly improved over night and that is all because Parcells has taken control and Zimmy wuss passively and predictably is sitting in the corner.

It has nothing at all to do with several rookies coming in and learning the NFL. It is not effected by Jason Ferguson missing most of training camp and pre-season and finally rounding into shape. In no way is a player like Fujita coming in late in the pre-season and learning a new scheme with a new team contributing to the sudden success of the D. And the whole defense learning new schemes and responsibilities and how to gel with the many new faces has no contribution at all to the sudden success.

It is crystal clear that Parcells is the sudden difference. Don't be confused when you look back at the early games in the season. It may seem as if the defense was never dominated by opposing offenses for 60 minutes. The truth is they sucked because Zimmer sucked. Bill has taken control and now the D is suddenly dominate. My problem is that Bill is so stupid for waiting so long to take control. I am just glad he finally has thrown Zimmer to the trash heap.

Oh, I forgot. T.O. to Dallas? Possible, but not probable. Huge risk, but also a huge reward. I would not count it out competely until after we see how the remainer of this season plays out. T.O. doesn't seem like a need at this point, but things can change.

If Philly had cut him yesterday, I would want Dallas to sign him. It would be for 8 regular season games and a playoff run. I think the team could survive his antics for that short period and he would have an impact on the field. But they didn't cut him and won't until the off season. That is a different situation and the risks go up and rewards go down.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I have said it before. Bill Parcells is the stupidest head coach. Everyone knew that Zimmer was a terrible coach before Bill arrived in Dallas, yet Bill kept him at defensive coordinator.

After one season together, Bill could personally see how bad Zimmer was as a defensive coach and should have let him walk to Nebraska. Instead, he stupidly asks him to come back and convinces Jerry to give him a raise.

After his second season, Bill has the perfect excuse to get rid of this loser Zimmer. The team is going to switch to the 3-4. A scheme which Zimmer has never used. But Bill for some unknown reason keeps Zimmer as the DC.

Finally though, Bill has seen the error of his ways. He has taken control and is calling the defensive plays. It is very clear to see by the performance on the field over the last few games.

The defense has clearly improved over night and that is all because Parcells has taken control and Zimmy wuss passively and predictably is sitting in the corner.

It has nothing at all to do with several rookies coming in and learning the NFL. It is not effected by Jason Ferguson missing most of training camp and pre-season and finally rounding into shape. In no way is a player like Fujita coming in late in the pre-season and learning a new scheme with a new team contributing to the sudden success of the D. And the whole defense learning new schemes and responsibilities and how to gel with the many new faces has no contribution at all to the sudden success.

It is crystal clear that Parcells is the sudden difference. Don't be confused when you look back at the early games in the season. It may seem as if the defense was never dominated by opposing offenses for 60 minutes. The truth is they sucked because Zimmer sucked. Bill has taken control and now the D is suddenly dominate. My problem is that Bill is so stupid for waiting so long to take control. I am just glad he finally has thrown Zimmer to the trash heap.
Careful, some won't catch the sarcasm.

:grin:

That was a clinic BTW.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Minnesota. It's still a WCO and they are desperate for an impact WR to right their offense. With a high draft pick next year, the addition of TO, a new coach, and another year for their defense to gel this team could bounce back--if Culpepper returns ahead of schedule.