Where will Owens land?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I can't imagine any hc secure enough or owner patient/desperate enough to want him until he's been lobotomized.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
No, but Napolean version2.0 is

SnyderLg.jpg

I bet Danny hopes that those who dont know any better look at that pic and think he is 6'4" 250 pounds and a beast. What he hopes they dont know is he is only 3'7" and weighs 90 lbs and could not fight his way outta a wet napkin.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I can't believe you still preach that after all this.

Dont worry. I will give you plenty of time to say to me....how did you know...after he is signed next year.

vicjagger

Reaction score
I vote for Houston or Cleveland...somewhere in the bottom of the AFC.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Dont worry. I will give you plenty of time to say to me....how did you know...after he is signed next year.
I won't have time to say it. I'll be hunting you down like a dog.

They'll need the jaws of life to get my foot extricated.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I won't have time to say it. I'll be hunting you down like a dog.

They'll need the jaws of life to get my foot extricated.

You are alot older then me. I dont think you could catch me. I am to fast.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You haven't got enough money to make it interesting.

:mad:

Well T.O. will be a Cowboy next year. I think you know it but you just dont want it.....yet.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
:mad:

Well T.O. will be a Cowboy next year. I think you know it but you just dont want it.....yet.
No way, no shape, no how. We don't have a spot for him and we don't need to go backwards.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
No way, no shape, no how. We don't have a spot for him and we don't need to go backwards.

We have no #1 WR. T.O. is one of the best 3 WRs in the NFL. There is room for him here. We will not go backwards. We will win the Super Bowl. Michael Irvin will have a little talk with T.O. and tell him to go to Dallas. Irvin then will have a little talk with Jerry Jones and say how T.O. will be good and then it is a done deal. T.O. wears the star.

Get ready for it Hostile. T.O. will be a Dallas Cowboy. Book it.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
We have no #1 WR. T.O. is one of the best 3 WRs in the NFL. There is room for him here. We will not go backwards. We will win the Super Bowl. Michael Irvin will have a little talk with T.O. and tell him to go to Dallas. Irvin then will have a little talk with Jerry Jones and say how T.O. will be good and then it is a done deal. T.O. wears the star.

This coming from the guy with a "Zimmer sucks" fetish and thinks Mike Vick is the greatest thing ever :rolleyes:

Terry Glenn is our #1 WR

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:

Bill Parcells has surgically removed all the team cancers. He's not going to go backwards and sign the biggest cancer in the league.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
This coming from the guy with a "Zimmer sucks" fetish and thinks Mike Vick is the greatest thing ever :rolleyes:

Terry Glenn is our #1 WR

Well Zimmer does suck. Parcells is calling the D. Vick is not the greatest ever but he is a very good QB and will get better. Like it or not T.O. will be a Cowboy next year.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Bill Parcells has surgically removed all the team cancers. He's not going to go backwards and sign the biggest cancer in the league.

Keyshawn was a cancer. Now lets see. Before bein a Cowboy wasnt Key suspended and put inactive. I think so. Same thing going on with T.O. And like Key came here so will T.O.

2006 Cowboy WR corp.

Terell Owens
Keyshawn Johnson
Terry Glenn
Pat Crayton
Copper

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Keyshawn was a cancer. Now lets see. Before bein a Cowboy wasnt Key suspended and put inactive. I think so. Same thing going on with T.O. And like Key came here so will T.O.

2006 Cowboy WR corp.

Terell Owens
Keyshawn Johnson
Terry Glenn
Pat Crayton
Copper
Keyshawn was never a cancer for Bill.

Take me on sometime on Zimmer.