Where will Owens land?

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Keyshawn was never a cancer for Bill.

Take me on sometime on Zimmer.

I dont have to take you on about Zimmer since Parcells is calling the D.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
I dont have to take you on about Zimmer since Parcells is calling the D.

...certain of this? I haven't heard anything media or otherwise saying that Zimmer has been sent home or relieved of his duties.

From what I have seen, Zimmer isn't our coaching problem this year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
davidyee said:
...certain of this? I haven't heard anything media or otherwise saying that Zimmer has been sent home or relieved of his duties.

From what I have seen, Zimmer isn't our coaching problem this year.
He isn't certain of it. There's no evidence of it. Just Ace Ventura.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Prove it.

That is easy. The Defense improve so fast. It happened in just one game. For it to improve that fast it is obvious a BP is the man callin it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
That is easy. The Defense improve so fast. It happened in just one game. For it to improve that fast it is obvious a BP is the man callin it.
That's not proof, that's opinion.

Prove it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
"fans" like wolverine have to make up a "reality" for their opinions to be valid .............. to admit that Zimmer is a good coach would be admitting he was wrong ............ and some people (ala Terrell Owens) can never admit when they are wrong.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Hostile said:
That's not proof, that's opinion.

Prove it.

Howie Long said our Defense looks like a true Bill Parcells Defense. He said this 2 weeks ago. There.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Howie Long said our Defense looks like a true Bill Parcells Defense. He said this 2 weeks ago. There.
That's not proof, and there's no link showing the statement. I don't take anyone at their word when they have no idea what they are talking about.

Prove it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
so since Zimmer has once again done his job and given his head coach what he wants with the talent given to him ........ he isnt a good coach????

some peoples take on things amazes me

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
zrinkill rudely said said:
to admit that Zimmer is a good coach would be admitting he was wrong

The only thing wrong would be admitting Zimmer is a good coach

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Ok T.O. ............... just keep enjoying the great Defense that Zim is putting together.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
Ok T.O. ............... just keep enjoying the great Defense that Zim is putting together.

Uh you mean the great defense that Bill Parcells has put together. Zimmer had nothing to do with it

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Uh you mean the great defense that Bill Parcells has put together. Zimmer had nothing to do with it
Prove it.

Quit running.

You said Zimmer doesn't call the Defensive plays. Back it up or admit you're talking out of your rear end.

I'm serious. Put up or shut up.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Only someone completely ignorant in how Bill Parcells works would think he would keep Zim on the staff if he wasnt doing his job as defensive cordinator .............

oh wait ....... ;)

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
I will explain this so even SOME people in here can understand.

BP does not want to have a rookie QB running our offense. He does not wanna go through the growing pains. Well guess what. Parcells had no faith in Zimmer or his defense so he went to the 3-4. Well guess what again. Zimmer is a rookie to the 3-4. So like he would not want some rookie QB starting it would really make sense that he would not want a rookie to a new D calling the D. BP knows alot more about the 3-4 then most coaches anywhere.

OH and yall keep askin me to prove all this. Well how about you prove Zimmre IS calling the D.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
I will explain this so even SOME people in here can understand.

BP does not want to have a rookie QB running our offense. He does not wanna go through the growing pains. Well guess what. Parcells had no faith in Zimmer or his defense so he went to the 3-4. Well guess what again. Zimmer is a rookie to the 3-4. So like he would not want some rookie QB starting it would really make sense that he would not want a rookie to a new D calling the D. BP knows alot more about the 3-4 then most coaches anywhere.

OH and yall keep askin me to prove all this. Well how about you prove Zimmre IS calling the D.
I'm going to explain this so that even you will understand it.

Trolling for reactions is going to get you in trouble.

Prove it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
He is still the defensive Cordinator ............ its his job to run the D ......... if Bill didnt trust him (as you indicated) he would bring in one of his guys to do it ........... Bill has stated this year that Zim is doing a great job with these kids ....and calls all the plays.

if you would watch the games you would see Zim doing just that.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
He is still the defensive Cordinator ............ its his job to run the D ......... if Bill didnt trust him (as you indicated) he would bring in one of his guys to do it ........... Bill has stated this year that Zim is doing a great job with these kids ....and calls all the plays.

if you would watch the games you would see Zim doing just that.

I see nothing backing this up. I have brought up good points but some of you just dont like the truth.

Besides this was supposed to be a T.O. thread not the usual Zimmer Apologist and Zimmer is the greatest coach in the History of the NFL thread.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
I see nothing backing this up. I have brought up good points but some of you just dont like the truth.

Besides this was supposed to be a T.O. thread not the usual Zimmer Apologist and Zimmer is the greatest coach in the History of the NFL thread.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_coachExec.cfm

If you check this link you will find it is a link to the Cowboys Official website listing the Coaching staff and backing up zrinkill's assertion that Zimmer is the DC.